(U.S.) New Psychotiller Enclosures Available

I have a couple but they are just abs. I plan to skin them soon with cf.

4 Likes

Lei is legit everyone, if he says heā€™ll ship you an enclosure heā€™ll ship you an enclosure.

17 Likes

This is awesome @370HSSV (just realised why you are called that)

Bring back psychottiler

You are a legend and hopefully with your help he can earn back the respect of the community
There are some parts he made that no other company out there would

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

He had so many awesome enclosures didnā€™t he sell those tkp trucks with extended axles and tons of other bits and bobs (motors, mountsā€¦)

2 Likes

Dude, great intention, your heart is in the right place, not so great execution thoā€¦

:grin:

13 Likes

Be careful as carbon fiber or metal or any conductor will block radio waves. Maybe try fiberglass :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Sorry sir but itā€™s 4:30am here and I canā€™t think straight

2 Likes

Ill take a Tiller evo shipped to au

4 Likes

Pm me please. Thank you!

2 Likes

Quick update: Dave made some enclosures

Left to right: Bigly, 2 evos, altar wedge, and 2 killshot

@yourBIGfriend @ryansinatra @CLK

I will follow up in Pm in a bit

20 Likes

@370HSSV Got any dimensions for that killshot enclosure? I wonder what else it might fit.

And whereā€™s Dave still? Heā€™s been such a big part of the community for so long, and I (and others, Iā€™m sure) would like to try to help him out and fix his situation, but weā€™ve seen where zero communication gets you around here. I just really donā€™t want @Psychotillerā€™s name to end up in the junk drawer with the likes of Enertion, Hyperion, etc.

12 Likes

Please see the first post on what killshot enclosure might fit. I just updated them.

I am also waiting for him to get online. I sent him messages about how important it is to actually be online and communicate with everyone.

3 Likes

Nah Iā€™m going to use cf. If needed Iā€™ll put the antenna on the receiver outside of the enclosure but I donā€™t think I will need to. Itā€™s a kevlar cf blend so not a fully cf.

Youā€™d be fine with a carbon fiber wrap on the enclosure. I had a killshot with cf wrapped enclosure and cf wrapped deck and zero signal issues. Just use a high quality remote like a Hoyt

3 Likes

Yeah a single layer of carbon fiber on the outside of the enclosure is usually fine.
Itā€™s full carbon-fiber enclosures that are the issue.

4 Likes

LOL, not for most remotes

11 Likes

can the evo enclosure fit a 12s5p 30q flatpack?

2 Likes

Yes 10char

1 Like

I should have specified " when itā€™s a problem "

3 Likes