(U.S.) New Psychotiller Enclosures Available

Or just tagged Frank. He knows its a problem, but refuses to do anything about it.

2 Likes

I was just messing with you. But in all honesty, Iā€™ve got 2 CF enclosures (A Lacroix Prototipo and a skinned Wedge) and Iā€™ve never had any issues with a variety of remotes, from the VX1 & Nano to the Puck. Literally never.

7 Likes

Ya I wasnā€™t worried.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the height of the killshot enclosure?

Right on lee LegitšŸ¤™šŸ½ You will get a enclosure

3 Likes

@yourBIGfriend

You gonna get one?

2 Likes

ships tomorrow!!

4 Likes

One of these could be a good option to pick up while I wait to complete my TB 40 build.

Problem is my deck is only 8.5in wide in the middle. Think I want to pick up an EVO.

2 Likes

I have a cf skin on the Haya shortboard which has a metal lid, and have no issues with the Hoyt

4 Likes

1.5 inch deep on the edges
1.75 inch deep in the middle

5 Likes

Hey! Interested in Alter Wedge to Australia. Needing to know internal space. I have 10S4P Samsung 40Tā€™s running 8 across totalling 170mm wide. Iā€™m after 175mm internal width. Would this work?

3 Likes

We have put 12s5p flat pack into alter wedge, thatā€™s 10 of the 18650 across. You should definitely have enough space for 8 of the 21700 cells.

2 Likes

Can verify, was my exact setup and fits very nicely.

3 Likes

Got my tracking number today. Everything is looking good so far. :pray: Thanks @370HSSV

If you wanna help out Dave and also get some people their money that they are owed, this seems like a good way to do it.

8 Likes

heyā€¦ whatā€™s the chance Dave has some ā€œcleverā€ 6x2 pneummies hanging around his shopā€¦ Iā€™d like a set of 5 shipped local 92562.

let me know if this is possibleā€¦ and total price

thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what ā€œcleverā€ pneummies are but Iā€™m also interested in a set of wheels from psychotiller. sent a message several days ago. . . @370HSSV can you facilitate the sale?

3 Likes

@kook @DAGAD

Sorry guys. No tires and tubes unfortunately

3 Likes

thanks brotherā€¦ any chance you could source out the vendor?

3 Likes

Dave got 200 of them sitting in Chinaā€¦ I donā€™t know the source, but try AliExpress or something is probably your best bet

6 Likes

dickyho?

3 Likes