Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

All have the dimples. I see DIYElectricSkateboard with what seems almost an exact copy now that he shrunk down the hole in the bottom has the same dimples. From when they clamp it down in the mill.

Blem vs non-blem is pretty close call. If u aren’t happy w it write me and we can work something out.

4 Likes

I still don’t think it is an exact copy. But I haven’t been able to get rid of those dimples either. :sob:

I think it’s due to the deck being a lot wider than normal.

5 Likes

dimples are because of the moulds? If you both have dimples it probably comes from the same mould :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

@BigBen @hummieee

Did hummie get a stock of enclosures?
Can’t see anything about them here or in the gdoc so I guess not?

1 Like

No. Last I knew, Ben doesn’t have the time to pump out a bunch of enclosures (IMO his prices are too low). So you’re better off grabbing one from 'tiller or maybe Ben will do a one off for you.

3 Likes

I was like where did i see the hummieee enclosure… psycotiller that’s right thanks!

just curious. I got cash and want a deck and enclosure for a quick build and weighting my options.
blem deck very very good price

prolly could find the thread if i could spell tiller’s name right

2 Likes

I wish, it was. Otherwise, would of gotten a custom mould.

4 Likes

Hi,
I’ve got the moulds and can make them on demand.
I’ve got a few to make but the wait for an existing one isn’t too long.

8 Likes

whats shipping like to 98502 ?

my friend has a crap deck and no enclosure yet so can I have a shipping quote for 1 and 2 of these enclosures?

1 Like

Should be able to get 2 in the same parcel for £20 slow post.

4 Likes

@hummieee deck and @bigben enclosure
:star_struck:

18 Likes

What colour is that enclosure?

I think all the others from the side look good and I don’t see any sheets with holes. U likely got the only like that .

2 Likes

Black, in a funny light…

4 Likes

PM’d you about the decks @hummieee

1 Like

Yeah… My rocket deck has the same dimples lmao. Heard it was made in the same press. Looks like three decks will now be made in it…

2 Likes

The mold is same for what u have and for these. The mill cut on is same and that makes the mark

3 Likes

hey could you refund me the money left over from shipping?

3 Likes

Availability of prissiness? (New unused hummies)

2 Likes

I have decks these days but motors being made now

6 Likes