Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

11 Likes

ummm

It’s the wrong link
Try this

2 Likes

Hey it worked. Lol

Great deck. I can totally bet my balls on it. Where do you get the enclosure from? If it’s from @BigBen I can also bet my balls on it.

yea its ben’s enclosures

2 Likes

Recommended vid after the preview vid… quite the image…

4 Likes

Shipping to any country or local pick up in San Francisco options are now posted

1 Like

YouTube recommendations are based on your watch history :joy:

5 Likes

Busted.

No shipping to oz for the deck and enclosure?

there is there

Both of you chaps need to stop drinking the bong water

6 Likes

Hummie I just wanted to say congrats for getting these two projects to market. Great deck and great hubs, I can’t wait to see what everyone will build with these once they’re shipped out. That takes a lot of work and commitment.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Hummie carbon and wood deck indigogo:

Thanks. But it’s a big IF:
boards will make it but I don’t care much about that and please buy the motors!!! I read about constant problems with everyone’s drives while these are indestructible and beyond everything in durability and materials

5 Likes

Random question but where exactly is the local pickup? I think it is somewhere around Bay area?

Yup San Francisco.

1 Like

Is it possible to get the DS enclosure when buying deck+enclosure?

youre right! i think im gunna pull it down and redo…cheaper. here and the other forum.

1 Like

You should jus do a group buy.

Crowdfunding seems to have lost it’s edge unless you specifically do your own marketing.

There’s too many crowdfunding projects now to benefit from any free traffic from crowdfunding.

I’m pretty sure they have their own algorithm too in which they reward specific projects with more traffic based on the traffic they also bring in.

12 Likes