Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

and we wait till we get enough decks ordered.

5 Likes

What if we already paid on the indiegogo?

im in the process of closing it. thought it would be easier. when it doesnā€™t get the funding your money is returned to you automatically, if it was taken at this point I donā€™t even think.

Iā€™m not sure, it says pending on my acc - so I should just fill out the google form then?

yes.
iā€™ll update here and confirm its shut down.

Alright cool thx - I didnā€™t pay with PayPal though, just with my credit card

Hah these prices keeps changing every minute :grinning:
Top says 110+110usd. Doc said 100+80usd. Klicked on it and it said 90+70usd. Klicked on it again 3min later and it says 125 for deck 195usd deck+enclosure :sweat_smile:
Iā€™m not complaining the prices are good but is it 125 usd the final price for this gb regarding deck only?
Also what version of the box is made for this deck? I really like @bigbens with the lip for wire protection.

2 Likes

haha. its what the google list says and 125$ including shipping.

itā€™s benā€™s box with the lip single layer.

7 Likes

Iā€™m down for 2.
1set with enclosure
1 deck only.
Are we aming for 50 this time also?

yup. the same old game. include 20$ more shipping if going the same address each.

@hummieee I filled out the form.
And my payment already went through in July
Is Indiegogo refunding my money or do I just come and get my board when available.

Ok. read the above reply and went on my account for a refund.
When my funds hit my account Iā€™ll go ahead and purchase again @hummieee.
Iā€™ll contact you before purchase picking up locally.

2 Likes

Checked, nothing taken yet of my pp

Filled out form. Iā€™m guessing my credit card will get refunded once the campaign ends

I will pay on PP when the money comes back

This has the potential to go very very wrong @hummieee

I suggest clarifying with indigogo before you do any more. Make sure theres no fee or anything like that for you or your supporters

5 Likes

I think they can all get out of it and get a refund, bit of a pain, but indigogo say it stays up till the end, and when thereā€™s not enough there to reach the goal everyone is refunded I believe.

It is a weird move to do something like thisā€¦ possibly didnā€™t think this through? Idk a lot has been happening with your marketing strategy and now your stopping your indiegogo. Im just a bystander watching this go on and not that your not trust worthy, is that this and as well as you are all over the place. By no means this is an attack just my view on watching this over the last couple weeks.

5 Likes

Doing group buys the past four times got a lot more response so going back to that. And we save money. Learning as I go.

4 Likes

While this is a good learning experience, you might have also damage a part of your reputation. In the end its all about having fun and riding so I wish you the best of lucks.

2 Likes

One layer as in 1 layer of 18650

1 Like