Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

13 days left till my money comes back from the indiegogo

Any idea what number we are at in the google form and how many more we need to go?

I am going to be changing my order from just the deck to the deck + enclosure. I assume that when I pay on the google form / paypal that I just pay the new price $195?

on google form we’re at…a measly 11 orders. we have to get to maybe 44 and could order. quarter there. but if we get to half that I can get them to start making them with that out as down payment and i’ll do that. Im sure someone will come and finish up the needed orders.

1 Like

Hey where we at now? I haven’t put in my order again quite yet, re-evaluating options. Any chance we hit numbers before Christmas?

Last I heared it was at 16 on the othe forum

1 Like

Oh boy that isn’t great

1 Like

Does someone know if a battery with Winfly modules would fit in the cutout of the deck?

1 Like

@Winfly would since that’s what he had in his hummie deck

1 Like

Ah indeed! But I have a single cutout. Maybe someone knows how wide we modules are (12S8P modules)

And if someone knows how wide the single cutout is.

You will need at least 148mm wide to fit the modules in a single cutout.

2 Likes

If my research is correct, the cutout is 140mm. So sadly slightly to narrow :pensive:

Batch 1 was 140, batch 2 was 145mm. The holders were designed to to 74mm tall and fits the double cut out one perfectly.

2 Likes

I’m gonna just wait for Torque Board to release their version deck. Looks almost identical.

2 Likes

Yeah thAT TB product release kinda undercuts this product. I’m sure that Hummie is offering a better quality and more handcrafted service. Money alas, is hard to argue with.

1 Like

My hummie deck is definitely the best I’ve ever ridden, hands down. If I had a use for another I would absolutely get in on this, but I want to keep all my builds different.

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of my hummie deck but just so we’re all clear. Dex’s deck comes from the same mold and the same factory. It’s not “similar” to the hummie deck, it is the hummie deck.

Furthermore, Hummie doesnt make a single cent from these decks chaps.

6 Likes

Or you can wait for this

23 Likes

@Brenternet I’m pretty sure the concave is different and not the same. I’m assuming not from the same manufacturers either. I’m also pretty sure Hummie does make a profit from the decks :wink: Our cavity size is also different.

Hummie Deck

@Winfly - Nice what’s the cavity size?

9 Likes

O.o :smirk:

I like this view better.

6 Likes

Big enough for 12s5p single stack or 12s4p 21700

Next prototype will be slightly wider.

12 Likes