Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

It’s @brenternet :point_left: :point_left::point_left::point_left::point_left::point_left::point_left::point_left: fault we clogged Hummie’s thread :sob:

5 Likes

I mean… if you’re just gonna make the same product it’s fair to lump them all into the same thread.

qhlnjkkZ1cBP2

2 Likes

I am like a new mod so shit that happens I like to let happen. This is a sales thread in essence so @Winfly probably not the place to show your wares and Dexter you know better but we will blame Brent for now.

4 Likes

Party pooper. You’ve changed and it’s not good

5 Likes

Hummie has enough shit going on mate. Lets be honest.

Dexters deck looks similar but it s not the same at all. Concave is much more pronounced.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Did I?
Or is it your perception? Lets be honest here if I was to follow the forum guidelines then everything @Winfly posted should have been removed according to the rules. Its a sales thread and to post your deal on it is wrong.

I am still me.

100%, still easily baited.

3 Likes

Feel good about that?

1 Like

I’m on the toilet and this was a top quality read :ok_hand:t5: xD

5 Likes

Lol :rofl:

3 Likes

🤷 feel free to delete.

1 Like

Shameless fucks, all of you.

Now all we need is Shartsis to show up rambling about the tensile strength of frog skin and we’ll be set.

22 Likes

The length of his posts put the Bible to shame😩

7 Likes

Where on earth did you drag that from?

Too funny.

2 Likes

I smoke a lot of pot, okay?

12 Likes

So what on earth is actually going on with this kickstarter? Did it turn into a group buy? It seems like if someone wants a hummie or hummie style deck right now, we are basicly SOL untill…when?

2 Likes

im refunding everyone tonight on this. there were 17 people.

ill be putting it right back up though at 20$ less so essentially I get a deck for repacking and shipping on and I think someone in eu wil be willing to do the same. dexter and winfly are selling almost the same deck and I want to be king of selling this cheap china deck (are theirs carbon?), so will be like 105$ bucks shipping eu and usa included no ben’s boxes as a complication but I think he still sells them and you can get them from him.

ill put up the group buy for ONE WEEK ONLY and then Im ordering. no long wait. if you want it as cheap as can be this is the time. if youre local it’s like 25$ less.

6 Likes

Yeah, of course we added CF. It’s 17 ply also. 20 bolt holes, custom threaded stainless steel inserts.

15 Likes

I’d be sold if it was 30 bolts. 20 is vastly under engineered

4 Likes