Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

not a bad deal but its easy for me to rebox and ship these without doing anything to them. maybe people will want to pay extra for the inserts and box. maybe i’ll make a box again.

1 Like

Lol You better go lower @Kellag might find it on Amazon. JK tho… no competition. I might not even follow through yet as I don’t think I can get enough volume. Lead time is too long. May go a different route.

4 Likes

its worth it to me.

4 Likes

This is the same exact thing. Don’t pay hummies prices.
Eggboards Mini Longboard Cruiser Skateboards - Small Board for Adults and Kids with Wide Skateboard Deck 19 Inch in Bamboo Wood https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQH2RQN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_EF1MDbDBFXE0Z

16 Likes

I would like to get one deck, possibly with the inserts pre drilled and installed.

The prices look too good to be true to me from the post, its kinda hard to believe
I dont really get sarcasm when its written in English hahah
Where do I send the money?

hold on and i’ll put up another google form tonight. no sarcasm happening

4 Likes

Don’t tempt me!!
I just want to be a cool cat

9 Likes

@professor_shartsis Did you sign up? :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Could that be esk8 superstar sofucat?

3 Likes

Absolutely is! Group member had some stickers/pins made. This was a render

3 Likes

So is the new google form going to include ben’s box at all or no?

1 Like

no just the deck as before. putting it on, shipping it all around the world…a pain.

2 Likes

Does this mean you won’t ship international or will you?

I have to see the shipping costs to Croatia and see if @Acido will do it

2 Likes

If me reshipping the decks makes the EU gb to happen I can do it

But if someone from uk for example thats closer to most of the customers it makes more sense foe them to do it because of the shipping costs

1 Like

ok just need figure the costs from shipping them to you from china and if you can figure the cost of going from Croatia elsewhere around eu and tell me we can get this done. @Acido

If we buy the deck and return it, would you mind if the gold bars were missing?

2 Likes

I will take a look at that tomorrow, do you maybe know a approx weight?

ill message you tonight and we can figure it all

1 Like

@Acido would you please check shipping to Tahiti - French Polynesia postcode 98702 while you are at it.