Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

Maybe New Zealand too…please

1 Like

Where is the google form?

not up. refunded everyone and seeing if possible to do eu as well as usa.
if someone is interested in getting like ten decks let me know!! i dont feel comfortable buying all these in one swoop and hoping some usa people get a bunch, or if youre eu and willing to get like 20 write me and we can work out what the bulk cost would be.

we need to buy 50. i can do like 25. so i’ll put up the form in a bit but dont want to go through this false start with an unfilled google form again.

1 Like

@Sender any chance you might be interested in 10 decks like he said above :point_up_2:t4: to senderize?

2 Likes

whoever can do 10 or more decks will drop the price to $1 each deck beyond the bulk price. what that is still has to be figured based on shipping but great deal. make a bunch of boxes to go with them and sell them.

I could maybe horde some in EU if they go out the door rather fast.
Lets see whos intrested.

• I want one asap! (EU)
  • I’m just here for the giggles

0 voters

2 Likes

you take ten. acido take ten. and id do the rest. anyone else?

Interested for yet another build ones I finish my curent one off but all depends how much all the In port duty and fees come to as this can add double to cost of the item.

1 Like

Not sure where you’re located but if you’re in the EU there shouldn’t be any more import fees once I paied em first time around.

@linsus , @hummieee & @acido which one of you would be willing to ship outside of EU or US?

what??
So if the regular rate is $100/deck x 10 = $1000
so 20 decks = $1020?

and 100 decks would be $1100??

1 Like

Yeah I was a little confused too lol

1 Like

the bulk price per board is obviously not 100$

@murdomeek et all yea that was a quick note w no proof read and despite it being in print no boards available for $1.

" Dear John,
Here is the latest quotation of 50pcs and the freight.
"
Unit price: USD52.00
Freight of 25pcs to US: USD425.00
Freight of 25pcs to Croatia: USD530.00

In total: 3555USD

The transaction of paypal is high, have you ever heard of Transferwise?"

so individual cost of deck is like 70$ shipped from china before any transaction fees.

and transferwise is awesome! 18$ costs for sending 2500$ I think?! unless there’s fees in the currency conversion and I didn’t look into it much. hella better than anything else but maybe the insurance isn’t as good.

so cheaper there.

they don’t want to ship each in a box. finding cardboard and wrestling together a box with tape is a good workout.

@linsus I’ll ask about shipping to three places instead of two but costs will go up and be nice if someone central eu could get 25. shipping to uk is cheaper than shipping to usa from china yet Croatia more expensive than both.

ive never encountered any tariffs or taxes or any surprises in the cost the many times in the past but there is a gamble there too maybe and unknowable what goofiness could happen with usa trade war, or maybe its over today, till tomorrow.

3 Likes

I refunded everyone I was able to track down through the google form and there were a couple people on there with no records in my paypal. write me if you didn’t get a refund for the gb

1 Like

I’ve lost $20 in exchange rate losses on paypal with the second refund and now I have to sort an enclosure separate. I’m out mate

1 Like

Unfortunately same for me.

What a joke

3 Likes

Sorry to hear I didn’t know that was possible.

1 Like

@Kellag Did you get another Giants hat? :rofl:

6 Likes