Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

YouTube recommendations are based on your watch history :joy:

5 Likes

Busted.

No shipping to oz for the deck and enclosure?

there is there

Both of you chaps need to stop drinking the bong water

6 Likes

Hummie I just wanted to say congrats for getting these two projects to market. Great deck and great hubs, I can’t wait to see what everyone will build with these once they’re shipped out. That takes a lot of work and commitment.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Hummie carbon and wood deck indigogo:

Thanks. But it’s a big IF:
boards will make it but I don’t care much about that and please buy the motors!!! I read about constant problems with everyone’s drives while these are indestructible and beyond everything in durability and materials

5 Likes

Random question but where exactly is the local pickup? I think it is somewhere around Bay area?

Yup San Francisco.

1 Like

Is it possible to get the DS enclosure when buying deck+enclosure?

youre right! i think im gunna pull it down and redo…cheaper. here and the other forum.

1 Like

You should jus do a group buy.

Crowdfunding seems to have lost it’s edge unless you specifically do your own marketing.

There’s too many crowdfunding projects now to benefit from any free traffic from crowdfunding.

I’m pretty sure they have their own algorithm too in which they reward specific projects with more traffic based on the traffic they also bring in.

12 Likes

and we wait till we get enough decks ordered.

5 Likes

What if we already paid on the indiegogo?

im in the process of closing it. thought it would be easier. when it doesn’t get the funding your money is returned to you automatically, if it was taken at this point I don’t even think.

I’m not sure, it says pending on my acc - so I should just fill out the google form then?

yes.
i’ll update here and confirm its shut down.

Alright cool thx - I didn’t pay with PayPal though, just with my credit card

Hah these prices keeps changing every minute :grinning:
Top says 110+110usd. Doc said 100+80usd. Klicked on it and it said 90+70usd. Klicked on it again 3min later and it says 125 for deck 195usd deck+enclosure :sweat_smile:
I’m not complaining the prices are good but is it 125 usd the final price for this gb regarding deck only?
Also what version of the box is made for this deck? I really like @bigbens with the lip for wire protection.

2 Likes

haha. its what the google list says and 125$ including shipping.

it’s ben’s box with the lip single layer.

7 Likes