I owe you all an apology

Honestly my dude, if I keep eating chocolate for a few more months you could probably go outside your house and swing in any direction and you’ll hit my gut from there.

8 Likes

Whats kind of odd to me is how it’s been 28 days since OP, yet his sites still fully up and still able to take my money via PayPal, Apple Pay or Amazon Pay. It’s been brought up that he will shut it down, but why is it taking so long? I feel like that should be the first step in the quest of making things right…

6 Likes

I know. I just really hate facebook and really really hate reddit so i have some self change to do. @brenternet isn’t wrong either, i’m about to be a grandfather, and i’m a misanthrope, and i’m no spring chicken.

didn’t mean to derail.

8 Likes

That’s what I am trying to do as well…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty simple. Idk why I wrote a whole paragraph lol. By the way. You don’t need to pay anything until it’s ready to ship. I will send you a picture and tracking info with it.

6 Likes

Here’s the deal:

To buy the new enclosures, visit this sales thread which is in the process of being created/populated:

We initially split off there, but that made for a messy “half initiative, half sale” situation. (Sorry, @anorak234 - I should have seen that becoming an issue.) As a result, some of the above content will be out of order, but so be it.

2 Likes

Curious to what is your go to chocolate bar when you reach the cashier of a gas station/convenience store/etc.

1 Like

I not know this person. But is just word they say. If take money and no deliver is need to give money back no delaying. Must taking some responsibility and not just saying.

Communicating is most important which is not doing.

25 Likes

Yes :+1:

2 Likes

That will be great …
My last May order is still not solved. I had order and being confirmed I will get 260mm, then I got 240mm by shipping error …
So 3dsas was the back plan (the only available by now), as I still didn’t get the supposed v2 260mm … and I think I will never get what I have order.
And I am at more than +300€ to get those bearing seat and base plate working … :crossed_fingers:
So, I took the drive that come with and now I hope I can sell some old stuff to finish this build.

4 Likes

@longhairedboy I saw that :smirk: good moves

1 Like

If you have some 6384 130kV I will thankfully take them off your hands @Riako :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

All PM replied on the forum, if i somehow missed it, Pm me again! We are working on refunding everyone. It might take some time, but we will get to everyone eventually.

19 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Do you have an open order?
@Sn4Pz

2 Likes

Nope :innocent:

1 Like

I just wanna say I appreciate you being here and dealing with the BS and still trying to fulfill orders and refunds.

16 Likes

Thank you guys for putting it up with me. trying to set things straight with everyone…

24 Likes

100% this. The lack of communication hasn’t been great but I want you to pull out of this and pull ahead stronger. I know the pressure must be immense but I applaud you for pushing on

9 Likes

Shit posting aside, I agree with Mike completely.

At least you’re not pulling a @hyperion1 :+1:

suck my fuckin dick Cory

12 Likes