TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor Kit

I realized, I don’t have a thread here on esk8news! :scream::sob:

Here’s some quick photos on the upcoming AT Tires for the TB DD Motor Kit.

BUY HERE >> Torqueboards Direct Drive Motor Kit

38 Likes

And that works fine with 2wd 75kv with wheels that size?

Love em man

3 Likes

Haven’t fully tested it yet. Will test tomorrow. Looks sweet though haha

7 Likes

Wooooow what deck is that? @torqueboards

2 Likes

Oh my sweet baby jesus! Great work Dexter… looking SUPER sexy.

2 Likes

@Jujo this is just a generic sample deck we were testing. Will probably release a 40" Drop Deck similar to the Hummie Deck.

2 Likes

@Jujo 650x168x15 will be final cavity size.

11 Likes

The top looks like CF, are there CF or FG layers throughout the deck other than the top?

@Skatardude10 - It’s 17ply, 1ply CF and 2ply CF tried both but no difference with 1ply vs 2ply CF. As far as durability so might be getting with 17ply Canadian Maple, 1ply CF.

3 Likes

I wonder what is the top speed with 160mm and 90kv combo.

1 Like

@esk8 probably not recommended lol lack of gearing will be bad too. We’ll try it thought and report back. Should have a gear drive setup soon for the 110mm and AT Tires.

7 Likes

Did you just say… GEAR DRIVE… My stuff from TB’s is gonna double when the gear drive and AT’s come out… If you make the GD’s SR TKP’able

3 Likes

Tagging for updates. I like those wheels. They look like Bergs…

1 Like

They are bigger, plastic, have more spokes and a lower profile tyre with a completely different tread but I totally get what you’re saying here. They are round! :joy:

15 Likes

Whoa I missed that update!

4 Likes

@torqueboards when are them AT wheels arriving?

@Mikenopolis They should arrive early next week. We’ll try shipping out soon. :smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping it douchey, @Brenternet

I’ll rephrase: I like how the short sidewall and “grooved” in tire treads (instead of “knobby”) along with how they look on a board are SIMILAR to the look of Bergs vs. something like Trampa tires.

Here’s the font/side view.

15 Likes