Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Dude, that’s going to get NASTY a few days from now.

Neosporin and hydrogen peroxide are your friend. Take care man… Same thing happened to me about a month and a half ago, took about a month to heal. I shorted my ring on a 10S1P pack, it wasn’t that bad for the first day or so, not nearly as nasty as that looks right now, but the burn just kept getting worse… until it finally started to scab over and heal.

2 Likes

@dani
Is that handle 3d printed? I want it for my shortboard :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@tipsy
Will be soon on thingiverse, part of the pyramid

2 Likes

@torqueboards

looking good! when will they be available for purchase?

1 Like

@wandagoner AT Belt Drive Kit will be available soon maybe 10 days.
AT Direct Drive Kit should be out maybe in 30-40 days as we’re still testing it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply! i’ll watch for updates on the the thread (just saw it after i posted my question sorry). Stoked to hear about the AT on the DD!

1 Like

That cup needs KoolAid.

3 Likes

This our neoONE XL deck. Is fit 12S5P battery with ESC. Complete having 12s hobbywing esc or other esc option.

4 Likes

@ZachTetra received it today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatcha get?

3 Likes

" and good said ‘let there be headlights’ and lo there were high beams"

1 Like

This was actually a couple of months ago and it is all heald, but that hurt like hell! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i bet. that looked painful. what kind of injury. is it as burn? electricity freaks me out

@Lee_Wright Ooo this is slick what all you got stacked there?

Haha

Spotwelder
Grizzley thermal pads
@moon focbox heat sink
Sainsburys finest garden peas

3 Likes

Finally! I knew there had to be some recreational use for frozen peas in this world. Besides bruise treatment and torturing human taste buds, of course. :rofl:

1 Like

For 10mm wide pure nickle 0.2mm thickness is roll of 2.92kg is $106 USD plus ship.

For cut 4P 0.15mm pure nickle is 1kg $84 USD plus ship.

2 Likes

Show off.

4 Likes

Roll those motors up dude. Board looks amazing.