Safety is paramount|Post your safety gear pix

I started off in a protec classic.

Then i hit 34mph on my last build and started thinking my face would be shredded at those speeds so I upgraded friday to a TSG Pass.

. I wear landyatchz slide gloves too just refmove the left puck for my remote hand

9 Likes

I top out a little under 40mph and usually keep around 20-35mph. Full protection is a must at these speeds.

That’s why I wear my TSG Pass with gopro dashcam, slide gloves, armored hoodie, and big ass kneepads. Worked fine for me so far but I haven’t done down at those speeds yet…

10 Likes

Safety gear is super important. I ride most time on a MTB with speeds up to 58km/h. I would say, most time I spend in the mid 40s on road and mid 20s in terrain. As i jump around a lot, it’s pretty normal for me to fall/crash every time I ride. The reason i‘m all packed up each time i‘m out for a session. I don’t have pictures to add for now but some good gear recommendations can be found here:

4 Likes

Kevlar hoodie and a full face helmet every time… the lazyrolling hoodie is well made. I’m using a met parachute helmet atm, need to upgrade to a tsg pass…

8 Likes

Just got myself a tsg recently, I used to not wear helmet’s (thx @BuildKitBoards)

Do you guys also find that a front mounted GoPro makes the tsg unbalanced?

8 Likes

Tsg family

10 Likes

Half face for me and my girl when we go riding.

The pink helmet makes me quite visible :joy:

10 Likes

Yeeee TSG SQUAD!!!

1 Like
8 Likes

I use that.
Oh wait a minute…you mean on the board?
I have sixsixone dh helmets, lazyrolling hoodie and motorcycle pants and jacket.

9 Likes

i need me one of those. :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

Motorcycle cordura vs lazyrolling

The comfort difference is high

5 Likes

too hot for summer?

Do they actually taste like strawberry? I’ve been looking to spice it up on her end

Both of them are…this is Spain after all.
I have this for summer:

4 Likes

I dunno…I am at the other side lol

4 Likes

I wear this under my hoodie. Shoulder, elbow and back protectors. Not only does it offer decent flexible but hard pads in vital areas, it also makes you look like you’ve been to the gym :+1::joy:

22 Likes