Safety is paramount|Post your safety gear pix

What’s that Hoodie Dave?

1 Like

2 Likes

Safety first (stupidity second)

8 Likes

That’s a Leisure moto x merlin hoodie… my wife bought it for Christmas just after I ordered the lazyrolling… it’s a well made hoodie, its almost identical to the lazyrolling with the exception of a lack of thumb loops. For marital harmony I modified the merlin with thumb loops and changes to the pockets to stop stuff falling out, then sold the lazyrolling to a friend.

2 Likes

3 Likes

:zap::rocket: :hatched_chick:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I ride a motorcycle in SoCal, but look for eSk8 and other e-traffic on the streets.

Holy shit, that could be attempted murder depending on the scenario. Without knowing your top-speed, what if you hit a solid item like a pole or car, or caught your head on something. I’m hoping you the best and fast recovery. And I hope you or someone else got some kind of info on the bike!

I just upgraded my brain bucket! Haven’t rode with it yet but really stoked about it! I am still looking for a decent/non bulky set of elbow pads and maybe some of those ballon pants I keep seeing hahaha def don’t heal like I use to, and all of the rash I’ve seen here is nothing compared to what I’m use to, but I don’t need any new sores hahaha

2 Likes

New gear for the Stanley boys

Took a lot of advice from @deckoz

-Sector 9 lightning gloves
-New Olders Aviator v2
-Lazy Rolling hoodie
-TSG DHP SK8

11 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Looks sick but what’s with the shit on top of your deck lol

1 Like

Velcro straps…

Waiting for new deck but couldnt wait to ride.

1 Like

Ghetto, I love it

3 Likes

I’m sorry but looks like your hoodie is too big for you. If that’s the case, the pads will shift when you fall. So it will only protect from road rash

3 Likes

Thats just the bottom stretchy part, the early one I got folds itself up for some reason.

Ive fallen twice with it and both times the pads stayed put.

2 Likes

TSG pass
Leatt knee guards
Sedici Moto gloves or Sector 9 lightning
Fox D30 elbows

10 Likes

Nothing wrong with arming yourself properly and safely on an esk8 too IMO…

1 Like

zoom
Love it all but I need new gloves. They’re getting worn out at the fingers and palm.

10 Likes