Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Much balls. So wow. A man with polyorchidism? Triple threat fo sho. More balls means more kids, more testosterizzle, but also more prone to gettin’ kicked in the gooch. Oof. Polyorchidism may sound dank, but let’s face it, triple the pain ain’t worth it, my homies.

Not sure if this one can go to the bank

FTR, not mine, came in business notes received

A question to all. What are some controversial topics within the PEV scene you think need to be spoken about and why?

1 Like

Why would anyone even sell a tape measure that’s only useful in <10% of the planet?

Do you honestly think factories worldwide just straight up refuse customers who use the imperial system?

They should, it’d clean up a lot of the riff raff

1 Like

2 Likes

I can’t believe he replied to a message from July of last year

4 Likes

Timeszones, I’m telling ya

3 Likes

it’d be only 1.5 the pain tho if it’s linear

That’s where I landed, it’s what I saw first.

1 Like

I do not like design =(

isn’t it more important to not have cutouts?

i’m sure @zyb can print it in all black if you prefer it more.

grafik

This is your other and i believe last alternative

grafik

Reviews are mostly positive but this can also have cutouts when in a signal dense area

@Venom121212

3 Likes

Unexpected radio cutouts just spice up the ride.

/s

I think the problem with the Wand is not the remote, but the receiver. I use my wand with the external antenna for the receiver and I never had a single cutout.

I was aiming for triangles with circles but somehow it looks like a flower :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, now i can’t unsee it.

1 Like

I just want people to see what i see :smiley: its beautiful, it just needs a pink color and done!

2 Likes

yes, seems like toy for girls