Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

It is EXTREMELY uncommon. Prosthetics are the go to.

2 Likes

Meaning it DOES happen?

So theoretically I could trade transplant @JesseM my right testicle for his left testicle so he can trade @Plurf for his esk8 and I’d have 2 left nuts to give for an Apex Predator w/quad jump drives

2 Likes

Or you could father twins, only one of which is yours :person_shrugging:

then still trade two left nuts for the Apex Predator

False twins that is.

@Jesus with 50-50% chance to get a congenital child, is incest still a sin ?

Coming from someone who was givin the choice of a prosthetic or leave the dead one in the sack, I chose to leave it. And it hurts, a lot.

Would that mean you only owned half the Predator?

see below

I twisted one training for a triathlon years ago. It was the most pain I have ever felt to this day. Unrelenting, body crippling pain. Doctor said walk around for a few days and it will fix itself :flushed:

@tech.shit yes, it has happened a few times on record. Generally it is in the case of identical twins or siblings.

1 Like

I’VE SEEN THIS before you ninja cancel it.

If he traded his right ball for JesseM’s one, that make him the possesor of both left balls hence of the full predator. Because as far as I know there is no link between genetics and legal ownership.

Which lead us to a realy weird question, it is illegal to posses someone, but is it legal to posses someones’ body part ?

so why not the prostetic ? (sorry, I guess it’s a sensible subject, don’t feel like you need to give an answer if you better not)

1 Like

It was a reply to you, but when Chris’s post came in a second before mine, it looked like I was replying to him, so I deleted it LOL

1 Like

It’s legal to buy and sell hair.

I restored it

wtf

That’s not normal, right? I only have second hand experience, but an emergency surgery was done right away.

1 Like

Lol it’s all good. Not sure why I didn’t, maintenance? Upkeep? Sizes changing? I would rather it just be gone at this point. It’s like get racked from the tiniest thing. Hard to explain I guess.

gosh, sounds crazy
at this point they better put a zipper so you can open and close at will x)

1 Like

what in hell is the board on the illustration picture ?

1 Like

Looks like a 4wd hub board with the biggest truck bushings anyone’s ever seen

If you let it go too long or it’s too twisted, they’ll do a surgery right away. Lady doc said give it a day or two and see if it fixes itself. Next step was surgery.

2 Likes

Polyorchidism, discuss

1 Like