Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

thanks for solution! I will try

1 Like

yeah i like the design i have over the flowers, flowers are nice,dont get me wrong . if i ever get the oldlady on a board we must have flowers!

1 Like

needs to have the round buttons line up in the middle of the ā€œflowersā€

Hey guys, first time poster long time lurker here. Figured Iā€™d start with a post in here before I try to make my own thread I guess. Is anyone friends or have heard from Ted over at bigredsboards. Iā€™m still waiting on a battery from him for months now. I havenā€™t heard back from him on messenger in a while and trying to see if heā€™s ok. Iā€™m more worried about him than with the battery.

2 Likes

if u make it in pink, i will take one with the regular thumb wheel version :stuck_out_tongue:

we have been asking about him on the what ever happend to thred, a member told me he thought he might be working with his dad? sorry not much help here is his facebook, good luck, welcom

try skyartpower.com @Skyart if you get another battery,if HE dissapears,ill go bang on his door for you

I know he just moved states not too long ago. Weā€™ve been talking over on his Facebook page but havenā€™t heard any updates from him in about a month. Iā€™ve got a lot of money out with this battery and hoping he comes through with it. But am also worried about his well being from some of the stuff we were talking about.

He had s talked to me about some struggles ive had at some point in my life, that he had history with ,perhaps the same old demons? not something a want to discuss in public, out of courtesy,if you know, you KNOW,i hope its not old habits.something im familar with my self. SO i hope he is OK, if you get resolution let us know if he is ok and tell him he is missed . People need to hear their absence matters and is noticed,its a lonely world, a few kind words cost nothing, but mean everything

Does any one know where i can find heavy duty tubes for 150mm tires? I keep blowing them out,not just the BKB tubes either. I rode 6 miles at regular speed on a blown out toe side rear. I passed a frigging car like this(dumb ass). Last batch was from Torque boards. Thanks for any help

what about yellow flower centers? For more ā€œPOPā€ or contrasting pedals with diffrent colors ,really explore the color palate

Does anyone know if there are alternative axles available for Moon Luna 350 hangars? 10mm preferably but 12mm is fine too.

Moon is out of country until the end of March and I want to ride sooner if possibleā€¦ any ideas

@ApexBoards

1 Like

Ive never really wanted telemetry before today, i did a simple screen recording of vesc tool RT Data and waa surprised, 170A? Defuq?

How to tell us youā€™re fatā€¦

It shows you the data for both sides. And it reports phase current. For battery current, divide watts by batt voltage.

Mine hits 280 when I floor it haha

1 Like

How on earth? I hit 280 (barely) for the first time today and I had to be sitting down on my board holding onto the nose. I got to 20ish in sub 2 seconds.

0-30 in 4ish seconds from a standstill. Hits 280 for a very small amount of time as Iā€™m almost breaking traction.

Thereā€™s a video of it in the makerx d75 thread.

Maybe a bad bearing, or poorly seated bearing? I would pull the can off and see if the stator is rubbing anywhere or if any of the bearings feel odd.

is there a way to put a smart llt bms into balance mode ? I mean while charging it kind of blance but it stop as soon as the higher cell get to the max value.
Can I make it balance without charging ?

1 Like

Yes but then it wonā€™t balance while charging