Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I don’t have those, what app version do you have ?

1 Like

This most certainly ain’t the one I got.
I downloaded the one that was on their website, (blue icon with the elefant)
does this one works with the old bms ? (Never seen solar mentioned anywhere)

not sure what is the old and what the new. Give it a try i’d say. Works for me and doesn’t have a billion different version of which most don’t work.

1 Like

That-s too windy a night to try and burn my house down, I’ll play with that tomorrow.
I found the equivalent setting in another tab of my app too.

The option in your app is labeled “charge balance”

If it’s off it’ll only balance while not charging

Ok, i know its probably going to hurt, its likely stupid to try… but you know, cant stop thinking about it now… theres an old veledrome i want to have a crack at, its got some pretty impressive bank. What kind of speed would you need to do to get round that as an angle? Anyone done similar?

Shitful photo, but the doggo is running round the flooded flat part at the bottom

1 Like

oh man that makes me jealous. I wish we had something like that in my area. I’d build just to ride that berm!

i brought my board to a velodrome and almost fell off of it backwards at like 25mph. needless to say, dont fucking do it unless you wanna send it

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Im pretty comfy on the Flux at 55-60km/h (+/- 5) … but thats usually vertical, i dunno about 55 and diagonal :laughing:

1 Like

How do you esk8 on walls?

Ha, i more meant i prefer to lagely vertical myself, not the deck

Be one with the board

I like to hit the steep embankments under bridges and it feels super awkward, like you’re on a cliffs edge, but it’s really neat. That looks even steeper but I imagine if you scaled it down, it would be similar to a bowl like a skate park.

Do itttt

1 Like

Theres a grass amphitheatre area near my work, its a drainage overflow area and the banks about 20-30 foot high, me and a work mate go down and hit it, if you get the speed right you can hook right around the end, it does takr a bit of commitment tho, i assume its gunna be much like that just hectic

3 Likes

Exactly! So you’re familiar and will upload video today?:smiling_imp:

What charge ports do you guys use? Preferably able to comfortably handle 12a charge.

I know LP20 is common but they’re so damn big. Currently using an SP13 2pin connector but I worry about it getting too warm at 12a charge. It gets a bit warm already at 4a.

Use a 4 pin sp13 connector. Or a 4 pin weipu sf12 or sa12

3 Likes