1 Like

interestingly enough, the 4 pin SP13 handles less amps than the 2 pin

Used to use GX16,
Now Iā€™m using an XT60 because itā€™s inside a pelican case so w/e

I like the idea of TrueCon or PowerCon for my next charge-hole

1 Like

SF12-2 is fine at 10a, 12a should be no problem. I believe its rated for 13

1 Like

If itā€™s just getting a bit warm then thatā€™s not an issue.

2 Likes

does anyone know if a 6384 motor exists with 220kv or more? Iā€™m lookinā€™ but Iā€™m not findinā€™

@Skyart has pretty cheap 6485 300kv

245kv arriving in a week!

2 Likes

Just in time for payday too!

This is hella.

Would these fit on a BNM1? I know 63mm cuts really close.

Not sure, but BN drives take 63mm flipsky these should also fit

1 Like

Funny little ā€œsmall worldā€ thing happened to meā€¦

I used to ride an upgraded Ecomobl ET and eventually sold it to a friend of mineā€¦ long story short, he broke his collarbone and hasnā€™t really been able to enjoy riding since.

I donā€™t have a better old picture handy, but the board was kind of odd with a huge double stack enclosure and hardly any clearance.

My buddy ended up pawning the board so he could make rent, which was disappointing cause I figured nobody would ever rebuy the board and the battery would just die in pawn shop storage.

Fast forward 2 years to last week when I stopped by my other friends house for some help with my battery, and one of the guys there is talking about his upgraded Ecomobl ET heā€™s been lovingā€¦ mentions that it has a comically large battery box on the bottom, and he got it from a pawn shopā€¦

Turns out itā€™s the exact same board my buddy pawned 2 years prior! Complete with the kayak handle I installed on the side and everythingā€¦ the guy rebought it from the same pawn shop about a year ago, so it was sitting for a while, but evidently the board still runs great and he rides it all the time.

My roommate and I were blown away that the board not only sold, but sold to another buddy of mineā€¦ small world! Glad that the battery is getting used rather than dying in storage.

8 Likes

Does anyone want some XT60 grips? I got a boatload of them. Just pay me shipping, Iā€™ll send it by letter. EU based.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely take as many as you can send me.

I need 'em for work.

Then you should ask your boss for appropriate supplies. I intended this more for personal use.

2 Likes

Heck I just didnā€™t even know these existed, Iā€™m digging for my own bulk load now.

And as my own boss, I have asked and recieved approval.

Those are sweeeeet

1 Like

Are the only options for a 24s VESC the vaporware HESC or the unobtanium RION Tronic 400?

30s vesc exist already, just sayinā€™

Again all I see for that is HESC or Tronic

then u r using google wrong