VESC WAND REMOTE soon to arrive from the future

Out of my head:

Battery Lid: M3 Philips

TX 6 for the M2 lever screws
TX 8 for the other M3 screws.

1 Like

Are there any updates coming ? When did we last get an update ? What is the newest update ?

1 Like

Yes, we will work on the FW soon.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if this will work with the stormcore 100d esc? Would love to change out my Hoyt puck.

Hello. This VESC Wand Remote will work with makerX DV6 Pro (or GO-FOC D75) ESC ? this one

@Argazmo ,I would implore you to consider the ZMOTE

Its made with love by a member here,one at a time, its FANTASTIC, the lights will flash in time to Bangarang(skrillex) and Day tripper/she’s a rainbow(Bad Brains)

Thread link.Z.mote , new esk8 remote

4 Likes

Should be no issue. The reciever uses UART on the Comm port.

Hello. I think that I need your remote + gun kit + 2 recievers. I need it to work with 2 makerX GO-FOC D75 in the same time (4wd). How can I get it in Norway?

Go with something else my dude.
The wand has been historically plagued with dangerous cutouts. Not worth the risk.

maybe creater already fixed problem of “dangerous cutouts” ?

I’m not 100% sure, but as far as I know the Grip and Triggers got discontinued.

They’ve tried, but unfortunately even latest iterations have had issues.
Its a sweet remote, but sucks at its #1 job of keeping connectivity at all times for your safety.
All the bells and whistles mean nothing without a solid connection.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

what is alternative? I mean I find than evolve Phaze Remote seems good, but works only with evolve boards. After I find this one, but yes, if it is with cutouts, it is a problem =(

1 Like

hoyt puck
flipsky vx4

1 Like

Magnet or potentiometer… This is the question…

potentiometer
magnet

Also about cutouts. I find this receiver with antenna, if it will be nice? and if it will work with makerX GO-FOC D75? this

While people have had troubles, alot havn’t. I’ve been running the wand successfully on 3/3 boards for atleast 2-3 years now.
If I’m not misstaken most of the cutouts boiled down to hiding the reciever in a faradays cage? :grimacing:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was the water in the hot glue. Very detrimental to signal integrity :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally! =)
Now I need to understand how to connect RC with receiver…

Aha… additional 5$ for VESC-Tool Mobile app ? :thinking:

seems like I need full FAQ

FAQ

1. Need to install VESC-Tool Mobile app from App store (5$)
  2. Need to connect phone with receiver by bluetooth (“Connect” button)
  3. “Vesc Remote quick pair” button (need to turn on the wand)

But I still have problem (I use 2S Ryobi batteries) with MakerX ESC, I already asked from manufacturer what is it (do not started from 0rpm, I need to spin the wheel for some speed first)

2 Likes