Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

2 Likes

I can’t believe he replied to a message from July of last year

4 Likes

Timeszones, I’m telling ya

3 Likes

it’d be only 1.5 the pain tho if it’s linear

That’s where I landed, it’s what I saw first.

1 Like

I do not like design =(

isn’t it more important to not have cutouts?

i’m sure @zyb can print it in all black if you prefer it more.

grafik

This is your other and i believe last alternative

grafik

Reviews are mostly positive but this can also have cutouts when in a signal dense area

@Venom121212

3 Likes

Unexpected radio cutouts just spice up the ride.

/s

I think the problem with the Wand is not the remote, but the receiver. I use my wand with the external antenna for the receiver and I never had a single cutout.

I was aiming for triangles with circles but somehow it looks like a flower :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, now i can’t unsee it.

1 Like

I just want people to see what i see :smiley: its beautiful, it just needs a pink color and done!

2 Likes

yes, seems like toy for girls

thanks for solution! I will try

1 Like

yeah i like the design i have over the flowers, flowers are nice,dont get me wrong . if i ever get the oldlady on a board we must have flowers!

1 Like

needs to have the round buttons line up in the middle of the “flowers”

Hey guys, first time poster long time lurker here. Figured I’d start with a post in here before I try to make my own thread I guess. Is anyone friends or have heard from Ted over at bigredsboards. I’m still waiting on a battery from him for months now. I haven’t heard back from him on messenger in a while and trying to see if he’s ok. I’m more worried about him than with the battery.

2 Likes

if u make it in pink, i will take one with the regular thumb wheel version :stuck_out_tongue:

we have been asking about him on the what ever happend to thred, a member told me he thought he might be working with his dad? sorry not much help here is his facebook, good luck, welcom

try skyartpower.com @Skyart if you get another battery,if HE dissapears,ill go bang on his door for you