PEV Controllers, Screens, Remotes, BMSs, Adapters, and Miscellaneous parts.

Motor Controllers

Screens and Displays

Remotes

BMSs

Cables and Adapters

Anti Spark

Bluetooth Adapter

Miscellaneous Parts

Lighing

Connectors

Software

The primary list is maintained on GitHub, feel free to comment on the relative post(this one) with anything worth adding.

Note to consistency and standards, and general goal of this list.

• Well most parts can be purchased from vendor marketplaces i.e. AliExpress, I have generally listed the direct vendor website or forum post. This is to maintain long term link integrity and lessen confusion.
  • Parts are listed with no detail aside from the part name. Adding too much detail would increase the time and power needed to maintain the list.
  • If a better list is being maintained elsewhere please let us know, like the VESC list it is better to out source then have two lists.
14 Likes

You can set this post to be a wiki, so anyone can add to it.

2 Likes

Still learning the forums tools, couldn’t figure out how to set the wiki flag haha

2 Likes

For some reason I don’t have the edit function either, my account was created today so maybe it is still limited.

That’s very likely. Use the forum more, and then you’ll get access to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate your efforts and welcome you formally :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Way to make an entrance!

2 Likes

Cool wiki! I’m sure it will serve for as good inspiration when choosing electronics for a board!

You should add the OSSR Remote and reciever from DRI.

4 Likes

added it

2 Likes

Correct.

I’ve turned your post into a wiki so others can start working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate having it changed to a wiki!