- 15V to 84V operation 20S li-ion
- Max operating battery amps: 75A
- Max peak motor amps: 120A
- 3kw to 5kw max power
- Has primary features of VESC controllers (FOC, configurable current/temperature limits, throttle response, single motor operation, ect.)
- IMU for balance applications such as EUCs or any other kind of balance boards.
- 72mm x 84mm board size.
- Sophisticated fault detection for over-current, over-voltage, gate drive errors, and more
- Easy On/Off capability with latching switch of choice
- ESD Protected IO
- Designed to enable excellent thermal management and cooling
- External Bluetooth transceiver module included for App an accessory compatibility
- 72mm x 84mm board size. 28mm tall with heatsink.
SOLUTION TO BLUETOOTH ISSUE
A problem was encountered with the built-in Bluetooth. Metal enclosures can cause the signal to drop and the connection to be lost. For now, the solution to this problem is to use an external Bluetooth module like one would with most VESC controllers. In future updates we will add a Bluetooth module with a more powerful output and a connector for an optional external antenna to the design. Both solutions, present and future, will solve the Bluetooth issue.
Thank you all in this community who have supported my efforts thus so far! I have a small stock of the controllers ready for purchase. This small but manageable stock allows for a gradual approach of me learning business and manufacturing. Product design, manufacturing, quality checks, and logistical handling has been some of the toughest things for to me to learn over the past few years. I appreciate your patience thus far and I don’t intend to stop. I aim to only ever improve every aspect of my product as time goes on. Your support will help me speed up my progression and even hopefully converting this passion in EV tech that I have into a full time career.
This thread will be dedicated to the Little FOCer for any updates, announcements, and discussion.
Starting with 20 units in stock to test the waters. (SOLD OUT)