Vesc with built in IMU

I’m looking for a Vesc with a built in imu for my onewheel build. I know Trampa sells one and it also looks like Zesc might have one too. If anybody knows of any other options please let me know. I was hoping to spend less than $200 with shipping if possible.

What country are you located inside of?

this maybe?

1 Like

I live in the US california

1 Like

Is your battery 12S (50.4V charge, “44V” in ebike jive) or less? Or, is it more than that?

I can sell:

Little focer 0.9
ZESC Raiden 7
Or Trampa VESC6 mkiii

All of which have internal IMU, and I’m in the states.

1 Like

b264, I was gonna grab a battery from one of my other builds, I have a 10s and a 12s. I can use either.

1 Like

longboardshort, I’m very interested in those vescs you mentioned. Would you like my email so we can communicate directly.

Sure… I gave you my email but you can give me yours and I’ll shoot you an email.

Then the Trampa VESC6 MkIII is probably good for that.

Waiting for a response @scotth

1 Like

For a funwheel, I would not use 10S at all. 12S would be much better. Email @Longboardshort and see what he’s got. The 60V MkIII is great for your needs

1 Like

@Longboardshort do you still have any of those controllers available. If so, I’d be interested in buying one from you. Im located near DC.

Update: Have one Spintend single 75V/100A ESC for sale, brand new, never used aside from loading the firmware from Spintend website to allow for internal IMU functionality.

Highlights:

1. With auminum case and spare place to add cooling fan.
2. Still use FDBL0150N80 Fet
3. Add 3.3v/5v/12v Circuit with auto-recovery fuse for better protection
4. Keep 12v power supply port
5. Add IMU(bmi 160) for Balanced Board’s Convinience
**6. With anti-spark circuit **
7. Logic and Power stage are seperately available as spare parts
8. Size(without fan): 85x54x25mm
9. Handle 16s safely, Continous current 100A
10.Keep all necessary port: PPM,UART(adc1/adc2),Canbus,Hall sensor,TypeC usb and a hidden SWD port.

$140 USD + shipping/PayPal fee.

1 Like