Fast Board Prototype

Lol lol lol lol lol lol

49 Likes

What battery cells/config do you have on it?

1 Like

Direct drive, with what looks to be Magnums? WOW :open_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s some serious speed but we’ve been left high and dry without any tangible info about the board are there any pictures?

2 Likes

Looks like a good ride. Any generic details you could share with us? Wheel base, truck width, penis size, etc.

18 Likes

Components used… Voltage… Anything to substantiate your claims? Heck, metr logs would be absolute gold!

5 Likes

Are you @MoeStooge’s buddy with the crazy dds? Anyhow those speeds look pretty nuts man. Cool video. I’m sure you’re gonna get your butthole inspected with the big claims though. Best of luck.

18 Likes

You can clearly see the rope and tow car.

I’m putting my latex gloves on

12 Likes

I notice @FastBoard conveniently dodged the penis size.

13 Likes

So you’ve already ridden it faster than the official world record. Normally I would scoff, but you are tearing it up in those clips. Very interesting.

20 Likes

Nah, swat away the arrows and stay the course. We get a lot of people making bold claims and the like on here, so we tend to put them through the ringer at first.

14 Likes

Nah man, it’s Schrödingers record until proven or disproven and you seem like you’ve got some social skills so stick around regardless.

This forum challenges stats because it’s fun and shared shaming is tasty. Keep blasting :+1:

16 Likes

Those vids made my butthole pucker. Dont die before you can prove the doubters wrong :joy:

15 Likes

I mean, I don’t doubt, unlike all the good fellows around here, but the trailing vehicle could have at least given us a speedo shot?

Thinking that the eventual customers might want some proof too? Plus, how much can Metr logs hurt?

5 Likes

I thought he answered :flushed:

36 Likes

Take my goddamn like

17 Likes

Trow us a bone, Bro!

5 Likes

Aw I low-key liked the Jim Carrey gif

3 Likes

Hello Kitty Kellen is nice.

9 Likes

He’s a badtz maru fo sho