Fastest hub/dd board for max €2500

Maybe a backfire ranger x3 if you want big hubs?

The board you are showing now has planetary geardrives, which would probably need a looking after aswell and are way nastier to fix should they break. I dont think the tech is very proven as of yet.

Plus the sound they make is not very pleasant.

1 Like

If you can buy a used Bioboard off someone then maybe.

If the exway flex had 63mm motors you could just buy a 3d servisas geardrive yourself to use with the board, but unfortunately I think it uses 50mm motors…

1 Like

I think there is a prebuilt 4wd hub motor board similar to this one.
But I forgot what its called.

regular hubs are so slow tho right?
I’m looking for a fast board, at least +50km/h

1 Like

that’s a belt driven board right?

And I want a prebuilt ^^

Wait, one is in design / prototype testing stages and looks awesome.
But may be too long away or cost too much?

Wont be too slow.

2 Likes

Meepo hubs on 100mm sleeves do over 50km/h (i’m pretty sure i could hit 52km/h on them weighing 92kgs) and are decent for the price. That was using the Lingyi esc though. For some reason switching to a vesc based esc i dropped to about 48km/h. That’s running them with 10s battery. I’m not sure if they support 12s but that would get the top speed back if it’s possible.

4 Likes

@xsynatic had this happen aswell.

2 Likes

That’s likely gonna be way too expensive and I’d be wanting the 2WD version probably which is likely not coming for quite some time

Did you see this [US] [EU] 12S8P AWD EVO40 Direct-Drives 75KV... - #18 by chechunka ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nope, Bioboards have always been gear driven as far as I’m aware.

@Ols3n 's suggestion is a good one – that one literally is the fastest direct drive board you can buy for under 2500€ right now I bet :smiley: It’s just that if/when the direct drives break, you’ll need someone to service them. Considering you’re looking for a prebuilt (possibly due to being able to send it in for service), Onsra might be the better choice… Well, depends on how much range you want I guess :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s gonna be above €2500 with shipping to Sweden and import fees I guess?
not sure if I need to pay tax as well?

1 Like

I don’t recommend the unbranded ebs belts.

I recommend lager-techniek.eu for branded gates strongbelts

1 Like

Ooh, I’ve had very good experience with strongbelts. I used to get them from beltingonline, but guess it was just luck, because not all of their sizes were Gates. Thanks!

(That website sucks to navigate. <length>-5M<width> in the search bar seems to be the way to go.)

I have the feeling I break the ebs belts 5 times faster than gates powergrip.

And yes, the website sucks ass haha

1 Like

I don’t seem to find any belts with 260 length?
HTD255-5M-15mm are the current ones I have on my board but since they are too tight I think I should get 260.

yup, had the same issue. My max loaded speed is even less with just 43km/h

1 Like

Yeah, seems like they’re missing some sizes :frowning_face:

1 Like

I never use the search bar, always just keep scrolling.
Seems they don’t have 260… weird :confused:

Any other cheap EU site that delivers belts for reasonable prices?
I really need to get 260-5M-15 if I’m ever gonna try belts again ^^
Already been through like 10 belts on my board for now and I hate it.