WTB parts for leiftech V2

The mounts for my sr360’s are cracked. the front one Is just starting to crack. and the back one is cracked and warped, completely unusable. I know its a longshot but does anyone have spare parts that I can buy?

2 Likes

@Fosterqc might know where to get (I believe you had a thread about leiftech? )

1 Like

I started making the 3D model of the leif because someone requested that exact part be put into 3D for recreation.

here I can quote the posts.

The person who I sent all the files and drawings to just had a kid so has been too busy to get the parts made but hopefully earlyish this year they will make the first run of them.

2 Likes

what do you think about this upgraded wide centers version I made?

2 Likes

I’d buy it if I could use it to revive my v2.

1 Like

Is that supposed to use the powerball/freshies?

1 Like

yep the idea is for the SBX wheels to work on it. I DIYed that wheel used a motor shaft from a 6355 torqueboards motor glued super hard into a JMK ride freeskates wheel.

I have been asking for someone to measure a SBX wheel for me but people never got back to me, I am pretty sure I got the dimension right and it’s not hard to change for it to fit.

1 Like

1 Like

Piviot-Hanger-export.step (238.7 KB)
Piviot-Hanger-final-revision-mm (1).dxf (190.7 KB)

2 Likes

damn instantly notice a dimension I missed fucccc

wow yeah that drawing is kinda shit

did that guy ever get around to making those parts? Just tried fixing my V2 with some epoxy. only lasted one ride lol.

1 Like

He is still trying, got a kid and stuff so lower priority.

What do you think of my much easier to manufacture wide centers module?

I never got anyone to give me measurement for the SBX wheel and assumed I would own one by now. lol

Designs as is would prob work with the SBX wheel but can’t be sure yet.

Any news on this subjet, also got a V2 with cracked center wheels. Thanks

1 Like

I have a next to new Leiftech I’m selling

1 Like

Guessing it sat in a box for a while since new. Can you measure the pack V with a multimeter?

1 Like

Just charging it now