Torqueboards customer service?

I see a lot of people praising Torqueboards on here, but I’m having an impossible time reaching the customer service team. Ive sent multiple emails and messages on their website for over 2 weeks. Dexter what gives? My 12s4p is having serious problems and all I get is radio silence.

6 Likes

Have you tried messaging him on here?

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot, what’s his screen name?

1 Like

@torqueboards

1 Like

Message sent

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM.

6 Likes

The tree has arrived.

10 Likes

What wrong with your bat?

1 Like

Weird, I usually get a response within like 24 hrs

2 Likes

Not sure, it’s only a few months old. Never discharged below 40% maybe 50 charge cycles at most. It’ll completely cut power. I figure either a bad bms or a broken connection to a P group. I saw the voltage drop from 48v to 17v on my metr. Now the battery will not turn on. If I plug in the charger it’ll come back to life until you hit mid throttle. Torqueboards has now responded, thanks everyone

6 Likes

I’ve been having problems too…Do not really understand the way they behave. Maybe they have a lot of new stuff going on…Do not really know…Just waiting for my new shipping number for a couple of days now…

3 Likes

Sorry been behind on a few things but we’ll get on top of it.

11 Likes

@torqueboards and @BuildKitBoards customer service is unmatched. High level stuff

9 Likes

They’ve got a lot cool stuff going on behind the scenes :smiley: plus they’re only human (maybe trees?) after all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello all,

Felt I would reach out to the forum. I have tried to get ahold of @torqueboards via the forum messenger, email, and instagram to see when my order will ship, but have got not got a response? Does anyone know if they are just not shipping orders or what?

1 Like

Saw this on their IG

2 Likes

you’d think they would tell people this via email. not everyone follows them on social media, especially instagram. but not having a guarantee “ship date” is a little vague… at least a “expect a _______ shipment time”

1 Like

I seemed to have gotten an email in regards to the Covid-19 situation. Check maybe your spam or promotions folder if you use gmail.

5 Likes

i assume your order came in late?

Same for me

1 Like