Torqueboards customer service?

Responses from torqueboards go straight into my ‘Promotions’ folder on gmail. Have missed a few of them because of that stupid folder

2 Likes

Hahaha you can set filter rules to prevent that and redirect them to your inbox. I was in the same boat same with 3dservisas emails.

1 Like

Not the point. I never asked for that stupid folder. I know not why they gave it to me and I’m too lazy to do anything about it :joy:

1 Like

You complain as if you pay for this service. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahaha lol. You should go take a peep in there sometime you might change your mind with the amount of shit it actually keeps out of your inbox.

I feel you tho haha.

2 Likes

Touche.

But i kinda do pay for it… with all of the personal info and marketing data that google harvest from me.

6 Likes

It’s the wonderful circle of life. Google gives you a promotion folder for “free”. Then they give your email to everyone to send emails to said promotion folder.

Fun how that works.

5 Likes

r/selfhosted

3 Likes

@kadeanderson I’ll check your PM in a bit. We did send out an email though. :slight_smile:

Sorry if your order didn’t go out yet. As soon as we’re in the clear, we’ll work on getting everything shipped out.

7 Likes

What have you been doing/planning to do with the spare time?

Hang out on here with us, I hope :blue_heart:

Making sure your fam and relatives are torqued down tight is nice too!

3 Likes

@torqueboards Thankyou for this response, yes please let me know a time frame when you can :call_me_hand:t3:

I had ordered Monday, so I would have throught it would have got shipped

Dexter messaged me said it would only be a few weeks I have waited 4 months + another couple of weeks wont hurt. I have a shitload of prep to do with the battery (rebuild as 16S) still working on the code for the Rgb led matrix (modified davega code) its like a 1/2 deck sized Davega. Just realised the becs i bought wont run at 16S.

1 Like

@torqueboards when are you expecting to have the Tb6s out??and is there a thread on the specs etc thanks

1 Like

:muscle: TORQUE ESC V6.64 - High Mileage Immediate Testers
hea

They will be out in another month or two, save another calamity

2 Likes

Thanks @Fosterqc :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@torqueboards wanted to ask why haven’t I see a reply to my issue order # #23012 & 23516

3 Likes

@torqueboards Dear, along with greetings, I would like to know how long it takes for the company to send a follow-up email about the purchase, which I made on Friday and nothing has arrived in my mail.

My order number is #23994 and my email is javier.rodrigo.barria.reyes@gmail.com

I wish you could help me.

Greetings,

3 Likes

@torqueboards If I received it and they sent me this:
Hi,

Shipping cost to Chile right now is $113.24.

You’ve paid $40 for shipping.

Did you want to pay the additional $73.24?

I can update your order if not. We will have to cancel your order.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks,

but I thought the set fee was $40, or so the page says. Is that $113 just for shipping?

Or is it shipping plus the chili tax? If it was just the shipping I’d have to rethink whether to make the purchase or cancel

I’m waiting for your answer.

Greetings,

3 Likes

tb thumbs up for me

2 Likes