*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I’m like Dan fuckin Rather over here. Let’s try not to be overly sensitive.

Again, perfectly fair question to ask after being chastised for doubting a scammer.

2 Likes

They were clearly sipping cortado’s together in the Italian sunset on a regular basis, discussing pressing concerns like the mole developing on Jeff’s cheek and family tribulations.

Not just having sporadic chats via whatsapp on esk8 world domination, because that would be a silly thing to vouch for right?

5 Likes

Yeah. Speaking of which, hey @longhairedboy how’s Jed Bogan doing you fuckin shill?

4 Likes

This is ready for the bump any time…

3 Likes

You are joking, but kid you not there were plans made for that too for this summer :rofl:

He was legitimately delivering his products before this shit storm happened. That’s all I have got to say. I’ve received everything I have purchased. But would not buy anything from him again.

Tbf, I have cut ties with him back in November but all his threads on this forum blew up and you guys were worshiping him like the second coming of Jesus.

Here I was giving an honest opinion on there wasn’t enough evidence to conclude anything yet. And as you see mmanor put in the work to dig things out.

6 Likes

Did you know anything about his dealings with JedBoards/Bogan?

Thanks for replying!

2 Likes

No. 10cccccc

2 Likes

The only thing throwing me off was the V6 neobox but now that we know there was a prototype focbox v6, I think all that happened was that Jeff got hold of the Gerber and the rest of the story was just a fucking ruse.

Also Focbox.com is still redirecting to rideneo.co

Can we at least get that changed.

2 Likes

Airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

4 Likes

About 70mph.

6 Likes

As one of the fooled, I had a one-hour plus Telegram chat with “Jeff” and so many smaller conversations/interactions. Maybe I’m saying this to make myself feel better, but that’s a pretty serious conmitment to a con job.

In saying that, I hope this doesn’t become an exercise in “who was fooled and who was not” or “who was fooled the most.”

9 Likes

No, dude. Nope.

1 Like

Well…not everybody sent him a focbox :man_facepalming: i’m sorry for your loss Bill.

5 Likes

Maybe we can ask Damon?

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot, a short story. Jeff Wu as usual posted a pic of him doing something, this time it was from the back seat of a Tesla going somewhere. We didn’t ask anything about it.

When this whole Jeremy Bogan association came into pic, I was like what does he look like, googled and came across lhb’s interview and then I was like, wait minute…

Who do you think is the guy on the left?

12 Likes

He is right you know.
Maybe not you but for a lot of people Jeff was the esk8 messiah.

5 Likes

This isn’t even touching on the soiled undergarments requests.

5 Likes

Pretty sure he just ghosted the neo project because of the threads discussing his id and all the shitstorm happening…

2 Likes

I was waiting for that, and no defense available. Did it to myself, so no tears.

7 Likes