*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Mcmillions? Heh i get the joke.

This is crazy. Esk8. Full of hopes and dreams that get shat on way much.

3 Likes

19 Likes

tenor (1)

12 Likes

I mean. To be completely fair, at this point, @jeffwuneo could just post a simple photo of himself to prove who he is.

But he has not done that.

If people were accusing me of being someone I’m not… I’d upload a selfie or some shit.

7 Likes

Just read all this animosity towards Jeff. Pretty concerning since my impatient ass couldn’t wait for the upcoming TB vesc and stormcore to be available, and went ahead ordered the v4s :man_facepalming:t4:

I wonder if I should file a claim now or just wait this out.

4 Likes

this is plain stupid. if you guys have half a brain and lookup that IP it belongs to an ISP.

https://myip.ms/info/whois/113.81.174.4

i’ve known @jeffwuneo before he even got onto this forum. and the amount of work he has done for the community has spoken for himself. This is the reasons why im spending less time on this forum. just B.S. and drama everywhere.

37 Likes

There are over 360 million up addresses assigned to China by Icann. Icann also defines recycling and usage. There is so little chance that 2 people, any 2 people would have the same WAN IP in a 24 hour period, the odds are lottery winner huge. Add to that those 2 people are both esk8 vendors?

I think a couple of questions being asked is not unreasonable.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t lol Fuck you guys if you were to do this to me instead of pulling me into PM’s and limiting my account until I verified I said who I was. There’s way to do things, but at this? Nah this aint it.

2 Likes

Way to arm chair quarterback without all the info, appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m really puzzled by all of this.

I haven’t ordered the hubs yet, but I have a NeoBoard. Shipping was fast, as it was before coronavirus. And those who have had issues with cracks in their boards have had swift remedies.

Up until now, in every thread, Jeff has been extremely helpful in every aspect of dealing with orders. I can’t say I know much about Jed aside from rumors, but this does not sound like the same kind of customer service.

I don’t see a problem with being concerned or curious, but some people are being real asshats before having any solid facts. Let’s please be civil.

14 Likes

Instead of talking to me, people start to make charge back for product we already shipped. We have done no wrong to anyone. I find this behaviour disgusting. If you want to ask me question then ask me.

22 Likes

We are asking. Again, there is no witch hunt going on, just some questions that need to be resolved.

1 Like

I already answer question you ask me. But you ask me after everyone start to attacking me.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m "chair quarterbacking. I’m just saying if what happen in this thread happened to me. I wouldn’t cooperation just based on how it went down and how the community has in the past prompted for issues not to be out in the public like this. I like to think that there’s stuff going down or known that probably made it had to go down like this like your post above is implying I think, but I’m just putting my self in Jeff’s position and can see how I wouldn’t do what @ryansinatra says he would do.

I have zero control over charge backs made by other users. I feel confident that both @Brenternet and @Lee_Wright will settle the bull if the recieve the products ordered.

2 Likes

I agree.

You create a product, people pay for the product, you ship the product, people receive the product (assuming they can be patient during a pandemic).

Rumors and speculations aside, doing a charge back for a product that has already shipped seems wrong. Why are these people assuming they will not receive their product? Are myself and others who have received their products from Jeff not proof that he is holding up his end of the business?

11 Likes

I own a set of Boas. Shipping was fast and I got them prior to those people that that dickhead ripped off. So…

3 Likes

I agree that the chargebacks are unwarranted and unnecessary

3 Likes

I do see it as “arm chair quarterbacking”. You didn’t see a question, you made a judgment based on very little information. Oh, and also…

3 Likes

And then you post it like a very unseasoned businessman. And not friend. None of the companies I’ve ever worked for would do that. Charge backs are 100% a part of business. Expect them to happen prior to taking people’s money. You’re a company selling a product dude. Right??? Fuck…

1 Like