*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

It’s easy to buy a shipping label and never use it. I’m not saying that had happened in this case, but it had happened to me multiple times when ordering from China vendors.

1 Like

I hear ya. I’m just saying I would understand the frustration if it had already been MONTHS since people received their tracking number… but a matter of days or weeks DURING a pandemic, when shipping from China has gone to shit?

Yeah, when someone hasn’t received their product. Not while it’s still shipping…

4 Likes

Yeah, tell that to consumers dude. Not my first day.

1 Like

You’re right , I don’t have all the info so I can’t past judgement on the way it was done or why. I’m just going to trust that you guys have it handled.

Ah come on , you know I meant in a:

I’m not disagreeing. That being said, esk8 has had more than it’s share of profit mongering and theft.

Carvon, Pitbull, Enertion

People are gun shy. When the appearance of dishonesty is seen them questions are asked. Posting private info publicly is not a great way to begin the discussion.

For my part, I would have dropped the hammer for that alone, but out of respect for others investigating and the successful deliveries of product, I did not.

12 Likes

Nor mine. We’re all on the same side here. No one wants their money stolen.

I had to wait a long time for my MOV-E deck. The guy (edited to clarify that I’m referring to Luke, not Jeff) would disappear for months at a time, leading many to believe their deck was never coming.

All I’m saying is it seems REALLY early to be pointing fingers (based on some IP rumor that came up just hours ago) when shipping of these products has barely started. IF Jeff is some kind of imposter/scammer, then PayPal will protect people, plain and simple.

7 Likes

It’s all good, just taking a moment to define why I called it arm chair quarterbacking.

I’m not asking anyone to accept anything I say without proof, but I think we have demonstrated that we, as mods, are fairly responsible… at least for a bunch of skaters.

All we are asking is for a minute to figure this out.

6 Likes

I agree.

However, if Jeff has done no wrong, then boy would I feel bad for the guy :frowning:

Time will tell!

7 Likes

At this point it can still go either way, but if we all keep harassing Jeff I don’t think he would want to stick around, then we definitely loose out on our hard earned pesos

If the PayPal window for charge backs begins to close and we don’t have hubs in hand, then we pick up the pitch forks

11 Likes

Don’t. Again. Business is business when money is involved. We all want shit. They want to sell it. Things get weird. PR is a thing for a reason. From what I’ve read, nothing is personal (minus Jeff posting customers chargebacks like a total dickhead). Just questions considering the obvious. The community would be dumb if we didn’t at least ask questions. Too many of us have been ripped off.

2 Likes

As I said apologies all around and I personally will help all I can to make sure he gets paid.

The question is this?

Is Jeff Wu the same person as Bogan/Jed Boards?

If so, why the facade and dishonesty?

If not, the IP info as well as other things needed logical explanation.

6 Likes

Good point. Business is business.

I was just a little shocked by the immediate “enjoy the chargeback, lol” attitude going on earlier.

People seem to be ignoring what @Winfly said also.

16 Likes

So if the IP belongs to an ISP, what substantial evidence is there besides Jeff playing favorites with Jet?

I’m more curious about the fact that Winfly said he’s known Jeff since before he joined the forums. IF the rumors were true, that would have to mean Winfly is also lying? Seems unlikely from my interactions with him!

Will sit back and see what happens.

11 Likes

Maybe its all a big conspiracy and WinFly is part of the long con, maybe they are all just Jet Boards :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Nope. It’s all one man… Jason Potter…

I like where this is going.

14 Likes

I’m no expert scammer, but if I was, I’d choose something that makes me more money than esk8 parts. :grimacing:

8 Likes

@hyperion1 with his at least 15 grand of gear drives and MTB parts?

2 Likes

LIKE SOLAR ROADWAYS!!!

OR HYPERLOOP!!!

8 Likes

Hey all-

Apologies for not posting earlier, but woke up to the forum on fire and had to run out for an errand almost immediately. Trying to figure things out ATM.

Will update…

20 Likes