*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

That really is outrageous. But there really is no way in fucking hell they are the same person. I think what is going on here is that he might know jed more than hes letting on. When he first joined, he probably wanted to avoid all the negative connotations and now here we are.

2 Likes

I think this could be plausible too. It’s why my questions were asking if he knew him or the company.

I don’t know this person. I know who this company is from everyone talking about them. And I ask my friend to visit the factory before to see if they real or not. I don’t understand why everyone think I am this person and suddenly be angry to me.

11 Likes

The concern that the guys above have is that the IP address that was used when you first registered is the same IP Address used by Jeremy (Owner of Jedboard) when he last singed on within the same 24 hours.

What’s curious is that only non-regular users should this information. So that kinda narrows down who the potential source can be.

I was thinking that the last “emailed” that @captainjez made that day would be to you then since he has no activity, but the doesn’t make sense since that source should be able to easily look into the messages (if it exists) and be sure. so either that message doesn’t exists or it does and the source doesn’t have access , which in turns narrow down the sources even more, or they can but it’s not definite enough to say.

1 Like

No @jeffwuneo some people think you know jedboards and you don’t tell us. But we will never find out for sure. Just keep delivering your neoboxes and hubs. You don’t carry somebody else’s sins. hopefully one day we can get to the bottom of this.

18 Likes

People manufacturing products ain’t stupid, they join networks, FB groups , forums, all the time. This string theory is lame. This guy has been doing some outstanding work , lets encourage him rather than shit on him. The world is shit enough as is.

13 Likes

I tell you what I know. I ask my friend to visit their factory before when I talk to @BillGordon because many people have concern for this company. All I know is what my friend tell me when he visit they factory. He see stacks of boards, and they not let him take photos, but they have the own factory. :roll_eyes:

About neoHUB, yes @BigBen before mention about this hub before, but I was visiting factory in Shenzhen and I talk to factory about motor they having and they show me this design and say is ok for us to order.

I do no wrong to anyone and now everyone want to make problem for me.

20 Likes

I think these shipping delays (not your fault) is making people a bit edgy. Just keep making good products with good prices and all will be good.

@BillGordon derail perhaps? post 1170 onwards

7 Likes

where is this ip address information coming from

like where do i independently find this information

4 Likes

21 Likes

M Huncho in the building cuz

2 Likes

I’ve heard you guys like delays :smiley:

9 Likes

wow. what is this?

1 Like

My Neoboxes

5 Likes

Yes, DHL say you blacklist :man_facepalming: We send to your friend address you giving us already.

6 Likes

To explain what Jeff said: According to DHL they suspected me being on a/their blacklist. They asked for an ID check which i provided but apparently i didn’t pass that test. Never had any shipping problems from around the world so no idea why.

Jeff told me dhl rejected the package in the end and they sent it back to his warehouse, he re-sent it to a friends address i gave him. But like you see, so far nothing changed.

3 Likes

:kiss:

7 Likes

The fact is that the IP addresses and ip usage timing are pretty damning. There are multiple posts where @jeffwuneo defended @captainjez, that is anecdotal but added to the IP info is further incrimination.

There is 1 chance in the order of somewhere in the realm of 5 billion (I don’t know that many places of pi in order to make this calculation in my head) that 2 people shared the same IP address in a 24 hour period. I do this for a living.

There is also other evidence that has not been posted, for the purposes of verification.

Noone is setting up a gallows but we need info in order to straighten this out, and to this point there isn’t much usable info.

If it turns out @jeffwuneo has been untruthful then there will be consequences. If it turns out he has not then there will be apologies all around.

We just want the truth.

21 Likes

Add in the extra factor that both the people make esk8 hub motors and you’re close to McDonald’s lottery odds.

13 Likes