Damon is ruining esk8 and stifling development

Well he’s not doing it now obviously but I thought I’d get the thread going now and we can bump it in the future when he goes full batman right?

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Edit: 2023 Damon is considering selling the forum, officially a sellout. Bail now, fuck the police.

27 Likes

damon? pfff he would never.

6 Likes

Your title is so non PC :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Anything you say now will be held against you Damon!

2 Likes

Don’t worry. As soon as i steal plans from little guys and move to a factory in china, i’ll forget about all of you.

27 Likes

I do love some home grown organic drama.

8 Likes

Nice plot development, can’t wait till season IV

4 Likes

Does it also have dragons?

2 Likes

We are going to wait for 8 seasons and in the end, after all the build up… damon is going to… shave his hair! Become shorthairedboy and still be the same so the ending is nothing spectacular.

3 Likes

Spoiler alert. He gets split in half by a dragon cock

2 Likes

what about one of those lame episodes comprised entirely of flashback scenes? Except we should use scenes that never happened.

4 Likes

One of those will be a dream where you were the owner of enertion for a day. Let the imagination run free.

1 Like

Noway, it’ll be like the movie were the Beatles never existed. Just me and @Sender & @IndianGummy sitting around re-making all the boards that Damon made that no one remembers but us and we’ll get famous and that will REALLY piss Jason & Frank off :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We need a montage.

3 Likes

We’re going back to belts!

5 Likes

I said dream. Not a nightmare. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Said as a shameless belt plug.)

you need to get Sender in on this, rocking back on forth with some dished washers on his fingers muttering something about his precious

1 Like

It was such a creepy dream.

2 Likes

We likesss it we do

2 Likes

Now that everyone knows i’m really Jeff Wu AND Jeremy Bogan AND Jason Potter, I guess the jig is up.

14 Likes