*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

in your defense most of those things you say to yourself

3 Likes

It is common knowledge that Andrew is a cunt. Whether or not he is a shit cunt or a good cunt is up to your own discretion.

9 Likes

2020_06_09_19_34_18

6 Likes

Aww you guuuyssss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

tenor-3

7 Likes

That is not fair. That guy had a lot of the people fooled and made them believe that he was their friend. Shared pics of his dinner, shared information about his wife’s pregnancy, dinner that his father made, what he grows in his garden, yada yada. Even the people that are pretty vocal and against him now were a total believer exhibit A:

Same goes for other folks like Topcloud who were told stories about this that, owning factory, workers revenue and since he seemingly delivered at that point no one suspected anything.

3 Likes

Asking a question is perfectly fair. Plenty of the cards were on the table and people were being called idiots for having doubt.

8 Likes

yep… i’, not sure i would call my self a believer, i wasn’t believing anything until we has the esc’s in our hands, but the family and personal stuff? yep totally got affected by that.

and this is very true, i think a lot of people even kept to the idea that he was going to deliver because they didn’t have the confidence to be stand up and get called an ‘‘idiot’’ what ever that means to you… i was one

3 Likes

Being a believer is totally different from vouching for the dude as solid.

I’ve done both. And much regret.

4 Likes

When someone new joins the forum next time, everyone gonna be like ‘are you a shit cunt?’

17 Likes

Because they, including me, were gullible. No point in picking on them.

My intention wasn’t to pick on anyone by asking a very simple, straight forward question.

@Winfly went out of his way to not only strongly vouch for Jeff, but to disparage and downplay other people’s doubts. That’s worth a question.

Picking on him would be: Hey WinFly, bet you feel like a proper shitcunt now, don’t you?

Instead, I just asked how he felt about the situation now.

11 Likes

Total believer, I see that now. I actually tattoo’d his name on my ankle next to my neo butterfly.

If you read my words you will see that I was being optimistic and had some hope, something you champion yourself. So you want healthy debate mixed with some optimism and skepticism but when it suits you you’re going to spin that around to drive your point home?

Nice work bud, classy.

4 Likes

I loved your response, and then the ninja edit included slanty words. :swoon:

4 Likes

No, mocking a long time member(wing) for believing in master scammer is not a good thing. Especially when there are quite a few established members who fell into his trap…

Anyway, we gotta build better scammer detector to avoid all this inter-community aggression.

2 Likes

I feel like you might be projecting a lot into a simple question that was not impolitely asked.

3 Likes

As i mentioned above. Believing is one thing, vouching for is another.

If memory serves me correctly, @winfly personally vouched for Jeff

5 Likes

The same member who came in guns blazing, telling people they are wrong and he is right (pretty common theme with captain wing), fired off a few insults, made some inaccurate and insubstantial claims and then proceeded to redact all of his messages as the truth sank in?

Yeah fuck that guy, he can own it now.

4 Likes

Sorry, maybe. I have seen multiple people say stuff about wing and Topcloud. I consider them friends and don’t feel they are represented fairly…

1 Like

Shall i ask Jed where the missing Layers are and if he can provide them? He still seems kinda responsive to me at least.

2 Likes

Girl, I ain’t your real dad. Ask him whatever you want.

4 Likes