RipTide Sports Brackets designed to adapt Channel trucks (MBS, Trampa, Lacroix Hyper, Kaly) to various longboards

Great! Please do let us know.

1 Like

count me in if they’re as sexy as they sound!

3 Likes

If they don’t raise the ride height Brad, do they extend the wheelbase?

5 Likes

Unless RipTide are thinking with portals, I think they must extend the wheelbase.

Btw, this is my theory on what I think is being developed. Mountable both above / below the deck, that’s how you can regulate the height.

15 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

4 Likes

That’s gonna make the wheelbase on longer decks sooooo long. I wonder if shorter decks will make a comeback with these.

Would make for a nice limousine style board. A literal land yacht.

4 Likes

I predict some monster truck spuds.

8 Likes

I predict kegel wheels on Lacriox Hyper trucks

6 Likes

Would be cool to see a lower height option.

I’m using the 3DServisas ones and they’re great. I’m ok with a higher ride since I’m on a double stack enclosure, but if I were to change to 8 inch wheels in the future, it might get too high for comfort.

6 Likes

I predict we’ll see an angled adapter made from spring steel with riptide bushings adding a somewhat adustable pseudo-suspension for channel trucks to standard skateboards…

9 Likes

Fuck me I’ll take a set

3 Likes

I’ve been playing with this is my head for a while… I’m just looking for some cheapish 1040 spring-steel to make my cocktail napkin sketch reality…

4 Likes

A zero height angled wedge that drops through channel trucks would be interesting. The height of the added wedge gets lost in the drop through deck thickness.

8 Likes

I love y’all for sure!

7 Likes

Multiple mount positions to the deck and multiple mount positions on the ramp so you have some options as to height and overall wheelbase. I measure wheelbase axle to axle…the right way :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Goddamn, how do you draw your wheels so perfectly round?

6 Likes

@RipTideSports asked me to post it, so here it is.
This thread inspired me and I did a quick 3D modeling and render

22 Likes

Would be cool on one of those 36 killshot decks @Sender

6 Likes

that looks incredible.

4 Likes

2 Likes