Offering my searching service

Hey, as you guys know, I’m pretty dang good at finding the unobtainable items. Made this thread for those who are looking for something that isn’t available in the market. Drop what u need and I’ll get it to you. I’ll do the searching for u and you’ll get what you want, simple. Drop some items in the thread that u can’t find and I’ll be on the lookout for u guys🙂. This is for those who hate searching lol. If this item is absolutely unobtainable and I’m unable to find it, I would appreciate some funds lol

29 Likes

Is this like, Using Duckduck go vs Google directly - Im kidding - it’s a nice initiative

3 Likes

a nicer brother

4 Likes

Nope haha, I got inside people and I can literally find anything

2 Likes

Can you find where all my money went? :rofl:

16 Likes

I need a WASP whistle

13 Likes

Alright, im going to take you up on this - Ronin OEM bushings - Fruit Punch & Lemondae. Aka red and Yellow (i have Ice tea) …

Shipping to EU within… whats reasonable 1-2 weeks?

4 Likes

this is definitely channeling Radar o’Rielly of MASH

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Not gonna need for a long time but 2x 80100 180kv with a regular one sided shaft (no extra part out the back) Oh and 63xx mounting pattern :grin::joy:

3 Likes

I have a few in storage hahahahaha, I’m getting to it this week

1 Like

Can you find what kids love about Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

8 Likes

I need a set of Confederate trucks.

5 Likes

Already got some in storage as well🙂. Once I get that place cleaned up, imma have a huge sale

5 Likes

But there;s no extra charge since you already had it right :wink:

Ohhh I get it… Did you rob all the sk8 places and drop it all in 1 spot.

I feel Gimped.

4 Likes

PM me if you’re serious

3 Likes

Do they start to fall apart if I run them too hot?

3 Likes

I’m looking for a pair of @PXSS Carvon V4 abec adapters

5 Likes

damn your kidding :smiley:

Nope, extended family used to have a skate shop that ran out of business about two years ago. My luck, they let me have the stuff that wasn’t able to sell in time🙂. I got a ton of shit from the few months I did DH as well.

1 Like

Have a picture of em?