Offering my searching service

That’s why I’m asking your help. Maybe something buried deep, I’ll take a look.

Edit: nope

1 Like

If you can find a charging port that can take a 12mm hole and its short length wise, i tip my hat haha

2 Likes

hmu fam

24 Likes

@Sender

1 Like

I know Sender has 1 or 2 left but It’s gonna be closer to 800€ to have it skinned & shipped so thats a bit over my budget

My dad. He said he was gonna go to the gas station to get a drink 15 years ago but never came back. I think he got lost???

38 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot aqquire lost family, money spent on hookers and blow, or ur long lost butt plugs

12 Likes

y u no wat i gonna ask next wtf

22 Likes

Maybe I am ur lost father

8 Likes

ew no thx

20 Likes

Can you help me find my penis? I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time.
It’s detachable. This comes in handy a lot of the time. I can leave it home, when I think it’s gonna get me in trouble, or I can rent it out, when I don’t need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning I can’t for the life of me remember what I did with it.

9 Likes

It’s ok bud, I would recommend calling ur doctor. I might be able to find you a replacement but it might be infected and may not be compatible with ur skin or size. Other alternative is we reform ur insides. Ok fuck I should have put [serious] in title

2 Likes

DieBie MS x2 , Flexi- BMS x2

(am i pushing my luck here?)

1 Like

Ur in the Europe so kinda

Location dosent matter to me as long as it’s not under the sea, or in space - I can still get things moved around (actually faster than ever before thanks to COVID-19)

2 Likes

Smallest 12s and 24s bms with balance function :grin:

4 Likes

how much did you get the demonseed for?

I had it in my storage unit🙂, blast from the past

2 Likes

I want you to find @hyperion1

5 Likes

How about a big tiddy goth gf? (or small, doesn’t matter)

7 Likes