Offering my searching service

Okay here’s a slightly serious and obscure one that I kinda need help finding. @linny used a green color shifting spray paint and truck bed (?) combination for his Evo build. have a photo of it in my weed jar if you need reference.

Can you find me something in the US that’s of a similar quality? Shirley, someone of your expertise would have no issue finding that which I desire.

2 Likes

I might be able to help on that. I know a site that sells pigment/powder for it. You can then use a spray gun with clear coat mixed with the pigment to achieve the color shift paint.

https://solarcolordust.com/t/super-chameleon-pigments

3 Likes

This color?

5 Likes

Damn @KaramQ they didn’t even give you a chance to prove your worth.

5 Likes

Because he didn’t help me find my charge port,

REEEEEEEEEE

6 Likes

Am I understanding this correctly, you are proposing to charge people for a search service on a community funded DIY forum?

8 Likes

DIBS on the searching service. @mmaner :wink:

FWIW, I’ve known @KaramQ as a scrounger for a while now. Last year I gave him a mission to find Focboxes. As many as he could get his hands on. He found like 5 for me.

I tried to find these things for myself, and often I do, but this kid is a searching machine. He never stops, and ends up finding some cool stuff. and I’m not talking about doing a search on the forum. He looks everywhere. Calls people. makes it happen.

Would buy again, 100%

11 Likes

@KaramQ - The Procurer of Lost Goods

7 Likes

From what Ive read I think he isn’t charging anyone anything. He often is searching for things so I think it’s just giving him something to focus on. Im sure he wouldn’t mind if the buyer was to throw him some sheckles but he is honestly always searching so it could be for the challenge…I could be wrong though…

Edit: just read it again. I was wrong…

3 Likes

That is not my understanding.

5 Likes

Wow, awesome !
Can you help me to find : 2 x axle 8mm of Maytech sealed motor (the old ones) ?
Just don’t want to pass by Maytech for that … My french seller only have 10mm on now
:pray: thx @KaramQ

1 Like

A cheap dual vesc or two singles

We need you to search for Jerry from Carvon, WillPark16 from "WillTechIndustries, Jason from Enerton, Jeremy from JedBoard, etc. Then make them into a human centipede. Post pics and the money shall rain upon you

23 Likes

I’ll throw money in as long as you get both Ben and Cory in the chain as well

3 Likes

meepo v3 (standard battery) used but in at least 8/10 condition + shipping to canada (~2 weeks shipping) + your fees for a total of < $370usd

My friend wants a starter esk8, but due to the coronavirus, meepo charges $95 to ship to canada now :frowning:

pm me if you find one

2 Likes

My bad, nah I’m doing it for free, i was thinking of charging for it but I changed my mind. I thought I erased that part when I made the thread

3 Likes

Glad to hear it. My feeling on the matter is that we all have specific talents and as a community we use those talents to help other users. When we start charging for that it’s a quick downhill slope to people not getting help. So I appreciate your decision.

8 Likes

It would be nice to get some funds if the item is since I’m taking my time to help the forum lol. Also if it is running through me such as I’m going to pick up the parts and ship em, I would probably charge u shipping and for the gas lol

3 Likes

Just have like a feel free to chip some money in. Once you find the person the item.

4 Likes

Someone make this my title lol

6 Likes