Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

chatgpt be like, the world is mine now

1 Like

Just read an article about defiant boards and the folks that comment seem to not like fun stuff.

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m planning a “norther lights bucket list trip “to celebrate my half century of life . We are thinking Iceland, does anyone live there or have suggestions? Birthday is in may but we would go in January. I’m open to other destinations but I’ve always wanted to go to Iceland

I’d swear there was a thread where you’d post ab object you wan’t to buy and can’t find anywhere, and people would help looking for it,
sadly can’t find even this x)

1 Like
2 Likes

Does anyone know the size of the large gear bearing in BNM1 drives? Both mine are rusted to shit and basically ruined after 2 years and a few thousand Km. Not really worth saving.

I like how the article says belt drive

1 Like

I got some of those same belts drives from Kevin, still haven’t changed the belts on mine lmao!!

Can confirm that the “coffee shop” experience in Bangkok is how i remember ambsterdam… or rather, vague impressions

The Thai’s, not unexpectedly, have taken to the new laws with gusto and have some pretty over the top shit going on :eyes: best people on the planet :heart:

6 Likes

฿890.00 THB ≈ $25.73 USD ≈ €24.15 EUR ≈ £21.25 GBP ≈ ¥176.98元

for those curious

1 Like

But where are the weights at? I’m guessing it’s an eight aka 3.5g but who knows.

That was per gram, there was cheaper available but i tend to not have cheap hobbies … cough…

2 Likes

= $35.10 Canadian

Damn that’s an expensive gram, legal out here is ~$10/g and the rest is <$4/g

An eight what?

Do you mean “an eighth”?

Could be an eight ball, which is also 3.5g, sometimes called an eight or, more commonly, a ball.

gotta be eighth

Pretty sure its pronounced aitf

I’ve never heard a ball referred to as an “eight”

1 Like

That sounds like a break in the copper in the wire itself and it usually produces an intermittent connection. Kinda like when you have an abused/well used phone charging cable that only works in a specific position. There can also be no marks on the insulation itself, aka no apparent damage, but the wire itself is broken at some point.

I’d redo the receiver wiring in your case, as it’s critical for functionality.

Other possibility is a cold solder joint in the PCB connector that makes a connection when a little bit of mechanical torque is applied to the connector in a specific direction.

2 Likes