NeoBox Testing Results V4 (serious)

Original neoBOX Focbox Variant Thread

neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 6 Design)

wiki to post results of NeoBox 4 community testing. although this product will quickly be GA i believe community testing should be logged in the Dev Category.

NeoBox 6 Topic Here

Reporting Form:
https://forms.gle/qxgoRUBUQw6Ghh8r7

Upon testing completion please cast your votes for neoBox V4:

• Recommend
    • Pass
    • Undecided, see specifics in reporting workbook

0 voters

@jeffwuneo

@BillGordon @Skatardude10 @Dred @Bobby @Soflo @itsrow @xsynatic @XBoard @Schulerbible

6 Likes

Final Testing posts linked
@Dred : Final Comments

@itsrow: Final Comments

2 Likes

​​

10 Likes

So now we’re doing reviews of stuff we don’t even have tested?..

11 Likes

how? I can’t even…

3 Likes
2 Likes

This is a placeholder for upcoming feedback from future testers. There is no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

but who was source code?

Capture

4 Likes

@Vanarian
Sorry if I was not clear about the intent of this thread, and the other with a similar name.

These threads were opened in anticipation of the V4 and V6 neobox arrivals and meant as a place for testing results to be posted.

I’d like to change the phrasing in the topic and description to avoid further confusion - what leads you to believe the topic is intended to provide a review?

2 Likes

Hi all, please use the below link for submitting detailed issue/error reporting, the form includes options for the V4 and V6 models, I will post this link in the V^ thread as well, if some one could pin this would be super handy.

Reporting Form:
https://forms.gle/qxgoRUBUQw6Ghh8r7

6 Likes

This is a very thorough document, I like it a lot! Looking forward to seeing testing results.

2 Likes

@Dred. I just checked out the form. Is that something we fill out w each report? Or is it a continual log? I’m asking because I ordered both the 4&6 versions. And the form doesn’t allow both as an answer.

1 Like

Is this compatible with metr log data or only vesc/vdla type logs?

General PSA:

NeoBoxes are arriving and community testing is beginning. lets work to honor the serious tag from this point forward. i refreshed the poll to capture meaningful votes

above note is not directed at individual or comment but rather a line in the sand

8 Likes

Im waiting for someone to perform an open loop test at 80 amps

Goto the terminal

Click heartbeat on
Foc_openloop 80 3000

Need to make sure the motor settings are above 80A

Time it until it hits thermal throttle (80 deg C)

6 Likes

I will test this and report back.

2 Likes

so i accidently clicked to vote and now its there forever. my b

4 Likes

Delete your whole account

14 Likes

Sorry missed this, ideal format would be .txt or .doc for log files

2 Likes

You fill out for each issue you encounter for each hwd version, aka if your v4 blows a FET and your v6 is randomly pulling to many amps they would each be entered as separate line items for f that makes sense.

2 Likes