Need help on building

Im super new to DIY building for E-Boards. And i really want to build something that looks similar to the Ownboard Zues Pro. With Molicel P42A 12s4p or 12s8p.
I have no experience building a battery pack sooo, maybe just buy one? Anyway if anyone has clue on how i can achieve this please lmk. Thank You.

1 Like

Outsourcing your first esk8 pack is a good idea for sure.
There are a number of US based battery builders on this forum who you can ask for quotes, like @BenjaminF , @ZachTetra , @JoeyZ5 , @Skyart , and a few others I forget.

8 Likes

Read the battery builders thread. As much of it as you can until your head hurts. Then watch some of the tutorial videos by forum members.

Then realize it’s not worth it and buy a well made pack from a professional battery builder like @Skyart or @BenjaminF or the like.

6 Likes

Use a Kweld and quality solder, kester 63/37 is great.
I’d probably buy a pack though it’s really tedious and time consuming.

8 Likes

Wow thank you all. Yeah so i think id rather buy the battery done professionally.

3 Likes

So do i just PM them for a quote?

Change the thread category to Parts Wanted and the title to WTB - 12sXp battery or something

2 Likes

Either PM or some have emails listed on their website

Yeah making a battery pack seems, a bit too much for me. Ill buy a pack.

3 Likes

Will do, tyty.

1 Like

Duck Battery Systems will have 12s4p P42A battery packs for sale starting next week. They will be in stock, ready to ship, no lead time.

Watch this category of the website for when it’s posted. We will also be making an announcement on the forum.

7 Likes

And it is very flex tolerant

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the info.

2 Likes