Me and @hexakopter want to share with you some updates we are doing to Metr Pro firmware. Both Metr Pro and Metr Pro UNITY firmware is now available with the same feature set. To fully utilise new functionality please make sure you have the latest version of Metr app from the App Store or Google Play
You can rename Metr Pro
The latest update brings a possibility to rename the module for real, updated name is displayed in other apps and on other devices too.
The next big feature is that module settings and Modes can now be uploaded to the cloud. When Metr Pro is connected to a new device, settings and Modes will be automatically downloaded. This is huge news for our friends at Bioboards and Eskating and others who want to sell completes with Metr Pro.
They now can
- Change module name to Bioboard Thorium
- Configure pulley count, wheel diameter, motor poles
- Setup Modes with current and speed limits
- Upload the configuration to the cloud
- When the customer gets their board, ZERO configuration is needed. Just download Metr app and connect!
Firmware update notification
Metr Pro firmware updates are now more visible. You will get a yellow warning icon on the realtime screen, click on it to upgrade.
If you have any questions let us know