MakerX Go-FOC HI200 75v200A 100v250A ESC Base on 75300

MakerX new product. High voltage ESC. Based on 75300.

Go-FOC HI300(based on 75300 hardware)
Voltage: 75V maximum (recommended within 16S)
Current: 300A continuous, maximum 400A

Go-FOC HV200(based on 100250 hardware)
Voltage: 100V maximum (recommended within 18S)
Current: 200A continuous, maximum 250A

12 Likes

That looks like a version of A200 vesc by triforce. I am so buying 2 of these.

http://teamtriforceuk.com/a200s-v2-1-last-units-no-heatsink

1 Like

Yeh,We have referred to the circuit layout of A200s, and the hardware is based on VESC75300.

3 Likes

Well It is opensource, looks great does it have an imu?

While it looks like you’ve done your homework on the tripple shunt design. Do you have any tangible proof of the 200A? I wouldn’t want to real world test if it can handle it or not…

A dyno test with video would really be helpful. :grimacing:

8 Likes

So much better than the maytech 200 ESC without single shunt per phase design.

yeh.We will take a test video. It currently works well on an electric surfboard.

7 Likes

There is no integrated imu on the circuit board. But you can connect it externally

You have to offer those on https://efoil.builders/ too! If you can add water cooled heat sink and your esc turns out to be reliable, you have a winner!

If I didn’t just bought A200S, I would take your new esc for sure! I am so excited!

8 Likes

Interesting, that’s a 12 & 18FET design then. Looks nicely done on pics, and recognize inspiration from A200s!

Careful, did you test it at 16S to advertise so? If it is 75v absolute max, 15S advertising seems more reasonable I think.

2 Likes

Will the HFI100 also have a heatsink case like the 200 appears to have?

You have to offer those on https://efoil.builders/ too! If you can add water cooled heat sink and your esc turns out to be reliable, you have a winner!

Big emphasis on the efoil application! A real competitive 75/300 alternative would be adopted like crazy over there.

4 Likes

Yeh,there will be a heat sink

1 Like

I wonder how this compares to this at 13s…

It’s probably much better considering 13s is basically touching the nono 60v zone that the zesc has :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

if you make a suitable heatsink for this that allows it to be mounted in an enclosure in a water resistant maner then im deffo on board with these. If you get the heatsink right im going to buy a pair of the 100A ones

2 Likes

7-8 layers of conformal coating (419D) to waterproof it and drop a heatsink with tall ass fins through your enclosure so you can mount any esc on it using a thin thermal pad and foam.

1 Like

HI100 does not come with a case/mounting bracket of any type?

And how long does shipping typically take, from order date to arrival? You guys are located in China right?

2 Likes

Hey,The heat sink of HI100 is still being processed. It may take another week to send out.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the team triforce a200s for months now on an ebike. Its nice having the voltage headroom and no drv to blow.

@YUTW123 On your HI200, how come you don’t install the screw terminals for the phase wire when your pcb has the holes?

1 Like