Looking for a deck for a new build? Subsonic Century 40" Price reduced!

Nah man I changed my mind I don’t want the deck+enclosure anymore I’m gonna get a switchblade

@deucesdown I signed you fir the deck, we only need two more to complete thees GB

1 Like

@eBoosted would the deck + enclosure combo come installed? Or would it come in two pieces with the necessary parts for installation.

They will come unassembled, pm me if you want them assembled as I could do it at request for a fee

1 Like

Ok, we are only 1 deck away to close the GB to 7.

Thanks @ahrav

4 Likes

Is this something we can maybe ask for? At least pushing the mount holes back as far as possible, if that’s not already the case. @KfromtheBay (thanks for your build thread) do you remember if the holes were actually moved back, and how much?

I hadn’t noticed the zero degree mount point. Kinda wanna check this out for unpowered pump before electrifying.

Here are the build threads I’ve found, for plagiarism.

1 Like

Nevermind the rusty POS temp bolts on this. :joy:

I moved mine back 11mm.

3 Likes

Dude you’ve done 2 of these? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love that deck and enclosure. It wasn’t long until I was asked to build one for my cousin after I dusted everyone at a group ride. :joy:

4 Likes

Hello guys good news! @Janux-esk8 just signed up for the GB, it means we have secured 7 people and things will move fast from now on.

Thanks you everyone.

I’m going to send you all a paypal request, please confirm the selected option:

Option 1
Deck only
USD 135

Option 2
Deck + enclosure
USD 260

Option 3
Deck + enclosure + bolt kit + rubber gasket
USD 295

Option 4
Deck + enclosure + bolt kit + rubber gasket + labor to install everything ready to use
USD 380

6 Likes

Hello, Bradley at Subsonic here.

Thank you to all of you for joining in on the Group Buy! I will be working with @eBoosted to get all your boards shipped out asap!

We enjoy the process of building each deck and hope you feel some of the same joy in your DIY build.

Happy Riding and Skate Safe!

15 Likes

How will shipping work? I’m thinking about getting deck only, and the enclosure later (money’s tight right now), but if separate shipping ruins the svings, I will get ophion 32.

Welcome @Bradley! is it possible ho get the rear truck mounting holes moved back as much as possible? I’m plannng to forward mount the motors.

1 Like

What is the bolt kit? And which rubber gasket is it?

2 Likes

Option 2 please, thank you.

1 Like

this is so tempting. … :smiley:

3 Likes

Option 2 for me, deck+enclosure.

It consist in stainless steel nut inserts and stainless steel M5 screws.

I could also upgrade to these for USD 10 more

3 Likes

All Paypal requests were send, please le me know guys

4 Likes

option 3 please

1 Like

I think it’s plastic wrap!

1 Like