Looking for a deck for a new build? Subsonic Century 40" Price reduced!

Stahp. My wallet and my partner hate you.

2 Likes

whats with the motors?

1 Like

This is an awesome deck, pairs best with a 12s4p 40t and haggy trucks with an @avX drive imo.

4 Likes

How many 18650 cells fit inside the enclosure+unity+bms?

1 Like

Those fit 12S5P and supposedly 13S5P… there are some good photos to show space here:
https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/subsonic-century-40-ss/

3 Likes

You can fit 12s5p 18650 with room for a full size bms and unity

1 Like

That’s perfect, do u ship to Germany too? If yes then count me in for a deck and an enclosure please :grin:

I can but shipping might be around USD 80

2 Likes

When is the deadline for thism

2 Likes

As soon as we have 7 signed, we are only 4 at the moment.

Shit I want both but can’t afford it. But that price on the deck…

I’m in for a deck if we get to 135.

The enclosure will have to be later unless I get lucky with timing.

I’ve wanted a piece of these ever since they launched. @adman beautiful. How much riser is that?

Nah man I changed my mind I don’t want the deck+enclosure anymore I’m gonna get a switchblade

@deucesdown I signed you fir the deck, we only need two more to complete thees GB

1 Like

@eBoosted would the deck + enclosure combo come installed? Or would it come in two pieces with the necessary parts for installation.

They will come unassembled, pm me if you want them assembled as I could do it at request for a fee

1 Like

Ok, we are only 1 deck away to close the GB to 7.

Thanks @ahrav

4 Likes

Is this something we can maybe ask for? At least pushing the mount holes back as far as possible, if that’s not already the case. @KfromtheBay (thanks for your build thread) do you remember if the holes were actually moved back, and how much?

I hadn’t noticed the zero degree mount point. Kinda wanna check this out for unpowered pump before electrifying.

Here are the build threads I’ve found, for plagiarism.

1 Like

Nevermind the rusty POS temp bolts on this. :joy:

I moved mine back 11mm.

3 Likes

Dude you’ve done 2 of these? :slight_smile:

3 Likes