LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

na man I heard lightning shoots out your butt now with the new bois

10 Likes

That’s for complete Lacroix builds. I am talking about the ESC itself for DIY builds like the Unity.

7 Likes

I guess ya mean this one:

2 Likes

Soon™

3 Likes

AFAIK the only community boards being ridden in the wild that has Stormcores (and that’s the 100S) is @DerelictRobot’s LoveChild and my Morpheus.

@sofu is running 100D’s in her Rion super scooter, and @mackann will likely have a tester board too, but there may be others (from the beta tester group) that I’m unaware of.

6 Likes

Yeah, I was told from a reliable source (Alex at Lacroix) the product would be available in May, but that was before we’ve had a lot of stuff happen. It’s understandable if there have been delays.

2 Likes

“We will likely start selling them as retail end of May.” - Alex

I got the reply via email when I asked about it. Right now they are likely working out some details and getting ready to get the first batch ready to sell. Just have not seen anything tangible for the release date recently.

1 Like

This here means early July, as it was posted 6 days ago.

3 Likes

Mmm

9 Likes

STORMCORE_100D_PARALLEL says to me it’s your scooter, and I did mention that?

/edit @sofu I thought you were running dual parallel, is that not the case?

1 Like

ya it’s my scoot, you’re right

Mmm to express how yummy it is

4 Likes

Will we need a metr module for these to interface with phones/the stormcore app? Or does it have a built in module like the unity?

1 Like

The 60D and 100D has built in modules, the 100S needs a stand-alone. I can confirm that 100S with metr Pro works with the Stormcore App.

9 Likes

Thanks, good to know!

1 Like

Can you share your log in a json or metr like cloud link?
Curious of battery amps, sustained and max

2 Likes

Currently no backend for it but that’s the plan

7 Likes

When is the 60v dual being released ?

5 Likes

Will these come with threaded m3 mounting holes in the case to secure the ESCs to external heatsinks?

Ideal setup for me would be the same pattern as the unity for compatibility :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Also does it have a build in antispark\ on and off switch?