3DServisas Products Discussions

Anybody know if 3DS hangers are compatible with TB CNC bases?

1 Like

FatBoy240 - 275 hangers are not compatible with TB CNC baseplate .

5 Likes

Or viceversa. 3Dservisas adjustable baseplates are not compatible with Tb cnc hangers.

5 Likes

I see @ahrav already answered, but yes sir. Choppeti-choppeti. Don’t forget to cover your motors first! :wink:

3 Likes

Does anyone know if the Stormcore’s mounting pattern is the same as the Unity’s? If not, will we see an updated version of this case?

(I guess a similar question holds for the other ESC heat sinks 3dservisas make)

1 Like

I wondered the same thing, and from what I gather it’s the same and should be compatible given the ESC dimensions fit within the box

2 Likes

Does a a anyone know if there is an 8" tire that will work with these hubs?

1 Like

The Kenda 8x3s, but you’ll probably see similar consumption/esc heat as your 9" tires from them. Haven’t seen many, if any, 8x2.00-4 tires.

The smaller hub diameter tires may be able to be trimmed to fit the wider hubs though. As long as you don’t cut into the mesh/bead, you can usually take a few mill off, and that might be all that you need.

1 Like

Hmm, might be better to invest in different hubs

Yeah, megastars and fivestars ftw. The stepped lip lets you run standard 4" hub tires as well as most of the esk8 sizes.

1 Like

Il probbaly get the 3d superstar clones. Didnt realize how much more massive these 4.6 hubs are

2 Likes

The good choice :grin:

1 Like

FatBoy SS HD V3 vs FatBoy Mini ECO V2

13 Likes

I ordered last week for a Adjustable baseplate - in the EU still havent even seen shipping confirmation :smiley:

2 Likes

Man, those are looking juicy.

1 Like

6 Likes

Is Mini Eco v2 Helical or Straight Gears

1 Like

Kit Contains:

• 2 x Motor spur Straight gear (12-10 tooths) for 8mm shaft
3 Likes

@3DServisas is there any option to buy gear drives by themselves… such as the FatBoy SS HD V3 when they are available? I’ve got the Mini Eco V2 and would possibly like to pop a second set of drives on my other bare FB320 hanger… gotta think about it though.

1 Like

I thinkzzz ye just gotta hit em with a PM… I’ve bought plenty of drives on their own frummm dem
:penguin:

1 Like