LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

The 60D and 100D has built in modules, the 100S needs a stand-alone. I can confirm that 100S with metr Pro works with the Stormcore App.

9 Likes

Thanks, good to know!

1 Like

Can you share your log in a json or metr like cloud link?
Curious of battery amps, sustained and max

2 Likes

Currently no backend for it but that’s the plan

7 Likes

When is the 60v dual being released ?

5 Likes

Will these come with threaded m3 mounting holes in the case to secure the ESCs to external heatsinks?

Ideal setup for me would be the same pattern as the unity for compatibility :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Also does it have a build in antispark\ on and off switch?

Yes

And

Yes, And it had been majorly improved by @Blasto and @Deodand

9 Likes

@JohnnyMeduse do you know the release date or when they will be available to purchase

The 60v dual that is

2 Likes

Sadly, we haven’t set a release date yet.

And since we want to make sure the product is 100% ready and live up to our quality and standard, I can’t really give a date but I can tell you that it will be worth the wait :wink:.

15 Likes

I need 2 duel vescs asap, building my board and I need to get the ball rolling,

1 Like

You and 626 other MFers. Back of the line!

5 Likes

Exactly what I was gonna say ahaha.

Please tell me you made 626 up… pleassseeeee

2 Likes

Oh yeah no I just checked and it’s 627

2 Likes

All’y’all realise the 100S is just as kickass and probably in lower demand with vendors, right?

5 Likes

Just double up wires to esc? Serious question still new.

Use two 100S’ connected via CAN, with an external Anti-Spark. It’ll work out a bit dearer, but you also get better thermals, so more sustained performance.

3 Likes

Haha. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Trying to wrap my head around how that would have worked

2 Likes

Once they’re CAN connected, setup is the same through VESC Tool.

2 Likes

@Arzamenable hooked up 2 motors to a single flipsky controller I believe. With less than desirable results if memory serves me correctly.

5 Likes